Sponsored

Search results

  1. Anyone had any issues with shifting? (6MT)

    1st to 2nd shift is a kinda wide range between gears, best bet is to send it through 1st and 2nd, then it shifts smoother. but if you want all smooth just shift to 2nd kinda late while accelerating slightly. was kinda off to me too to begin with, but once you know it it becomes second nature...
  2. If you plan to replace your shift knob, good luck..

    I replaced mine, it was a PITA but vise grips did the trick, also do not just pull on them when trying to break loose, keep one hand in the center as to not bend or break the threads off as I seen some have done, you need to keep the force centered by keeping a hand on the center and using one...
  3. NISMO Start Switch

    Yeah I thought about swapping mine out, but did do the shifter , it is straight now as I adjusted the nut to lock it down. Red power button is coming though as it is only 55 bucks.
  4. 2027 Z Front Emblem Part Number

    Yeah I love hamburgers too, just not in or on my car lol...
  5. 2027 Z Front Emblem Part Number

    The silver Hamburger sticks out like a booger lol. I rather have the black Z logo, as soon as it is available I'm modding and swapping it out on the nose. the Z logo looks like it will fit in the inner ring of the hamburger Nissan logo. you may have to shave the indents to make it fit though...
  6. FairladyZ badge looks cool but….

    I just ordered mine and put it on Thank you, I did it like the proto shows in images, then went to the japanese nissan site to build one so I could see how its supposed to go. You can put yours on a wing, it comes with a guide for proper placement. part number: 84895-6gp1a
  7. FairladyZ badge looks cool but….

    I just ordered mine and put it on my sport
  8. Factory audio system questions.

    I just ordered some m964 JBL's for mine I will let you know if it fits. otherwise I will return them and go with 6.5's



Top