Sponsored

Search results

  1. What suspension do you suggest for my needs...?

    Looks great. Think I saw you mentioned having AWE exhaust as well, heard some clearance problems could pop up. How have they been holding up?
  2. Jack stand adapters

    That’s good to hear. I ended up swinging by HF for some deep wells and picked up the pads anyway, but I’ll keep that in mind since I already have the old ones! Wasn’t sure how much flex that plastic had. Good news for anyone else who finds this later, I suppose
  3. Jack stand adapters

    Oh these look beautiful. Thanks!
  4. Jack stand adapters

    With your stands? Seemed sketchy trusting a flat round thing on the stand saddle
  5. Jack stand adapters

    What are folks using for Jack stand adapters? Damn pinch welds have like 5mm of clearance for the stand adapters.
  6. Exhaust shops near Boston

    For sure, there was an aspect of building a relationship when I do end up committing to properly building the Z out. appreciate the comments, next up is justifying to the wife that I do in fact need to suck up all the garage space haha.
  7. Exhaust shops near Boston

    Just ordered AWE touring catback. Haven’t worked on my own cars in 15 years, so I don’t have much in the way of home mechanic equipment since those didn’t meet the cut for our move out the SE. Any exhaust/tuner shops you’d recommend near Boston? If your honest opinion is that it’s worth it to...
  8. Anyone from around here?

    Haha I replied wondering based on your picture, that was me if it was at the intersection right by Simonds Park! I saw you as I was making the turn from the other side.
  9. Anyone from around here?

    I’m in the northern Boston area!



Top