Sponsored

Search results

  1. FS: AWE Track Edition Exhaust for Nissan Z - Chrome Silver Tips - PICK UP ONLY in SOCAL $1000 OBO

    Hard to say which will have more or less drone. OEM (manual) doesn’t have resonators, while AWE track does have resonators, but also has larger diameter pipes. I believe the “anti-drone tech” (180 technology) is specific to the AWE Touring mufflers (not the AWE resonators). Not 100% sure...
  2. FS: AWE Track Edition Exhaust for Nissan Z - Chrome Silver Tips - PICK UP ONLY in SOCAL $1000 OBO

    Namely- 3” true dual exhaust for more flow, different resonators, larger/different tips, and overall tone change
  3. FS: AWE Track Edition Exhaust for Nissan Z - Chrome Silver Tips - PICK UP ONLY in SOCAL $1000 OBO

    Hello, I'm selling a lightly used AWE Track Edition Catbak Exhaust w/ Chrome Silver Tips (SKU: 3020-32400). I had this installed on my Z for about 5 months, during which I put approximately 2958 miles on it. I'm selling b/c the exhaust was just a little bit too loud for my red Z and for my...
  4. Custom Steering Wheel

    Thanks for your response.
  5. What custom plates? / New Z Vanity Plate Ideas

    2025 Black/Solid Red two-tone, performance, manual
  6. What custom plates? / New Z Vanity Plate Ideas

    Thanks! Man those are sweet. Almost had to drop $150, but they don't have my color ;)
  7. What custom plates? / New Z Vanity Plate Ideas

    where do you get one of those???
  8. Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

    looks so gooo looks so good. Fit looks perfect in pics...
  9. Custom Steering Wheel

    Are you saying that you modified/customized the thickness of the wheel you ordered from JDMuscle?
  10. Need help! Silver vs midnight purple Z

    I like the silver, but my vote is for the Midnight Purple. It looks great, and it has a $1600 CF spoiler that I plan to get eventually for my Z
  11. 3D printed RZ34 Aero Project

    I'm interested... What considerations are there for automotive paint application onto 3d printed parts? Doubtful, but worth an ask- can you print a match to my color (Solid Red)?
  12. Project 'BOSE BE GONE!' audio upgrade completed

    Thanks for your reply. While signed in, when I click the link it takes me to a page that says: "An account upgrade is required to continue." Can you please DM me the PDF ?
  13. Aftermarket Steering wheel options?

    @JonnyG did you ever end up getting a custom wheel? Anyone else get one from JDM Muscle?
  14. Custom Steering Wheel

    Can't wait for a review and pics of your custom wheel. They have a lot of sweet options, and it's pretty tempting....
  15. LED lights safe?

    interesting. I thought I could see the dim white light through when I was driving, and then once I removed the cover and removed the bulb it was obvious. I never waited long enough after the car was off to find out.
  16. LED lights safe?

    Was using these, but I recently noticed (when I went to swap white out for red ones) that these bulbs “stay dimly lit” even when off. I swapped to this brand and it does not have the same issue https://a.co/d/0432LZGe
  17. Nissan Z Dual Tomei catback

    how do you like the invidia gemini?
  18. 3D printed RZ34 Aero Project

    same. I want the Speedforme Grill Garnsh, but just can't do it for the asking price



Top