Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Is yours a sport?
  2. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    The reviews are good. If you're concerned about that shit hole area you live in and are tired of the drama by retarded Democrats, then move.
  3. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    the wet reviews are good. Not sure but I think it rains everywhere here on earth mostly
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    My Bridgestone potenza junk tires lasted 10,000 miles. I could have gotten a few more months out of them but the car is downright dangerous driving it with these tires on it as everyone on here knows. Got clearanced out Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 V1 tires today and the car hooks like a Democrat...
  5. Houston Area bolt ons FS Local pick up

    Best I can do is $400 for the HX.
  6. Share your tuning experience!

    Best bang for your buck is a Stillen Trucontrol. Hands down the best tune!!!!
  7. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Since break in!!!! Race mode map 7 the entire time!!!!
  8. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Hit ten grand today
  9. What do you keep in your glovebox?

    You have wheel locks from the dealership because they charged you $250 for a $22 Amazon item. They steal from you. That's what they do. I live in a major city and can confirm stealing wheels is like burping after a coke. Don't be naive and think this isn't happening. It absolutely is happening.
  10. What do you keep in your glovebox?

    Although I agree with the wheel lock debate, I also disagree with it. 18 year old kids aren't doing this shenanigans. It's seasoned professional thieves that can hammer on a socket a tad smaller than your wheel locks and take all you wheels within 2 minutes. If they want them bad enough, I...
  11. What do you keep in your glovebox?

    You know wheel locks are worthless, right?
  12. What do you keep in your glovebox?

    The automatic owners keep their purse and tampons in there.
  13. Stillen TruControl

    For the 18th time across this forum, zero issues with this device.
  14. Stillen TruControl

    I'm not a troll. Just tired of you people crying about a good product.
  15. JB4 Tuner? 🤔

    Stillen Trucontrol all the way. Heard nothing but bad things about JB4.
  16. Stillen TruControl

    I don't care what you drive or your opinion on a device made by a company founded in 1986.
  17. Stillen TruControl

    So more power isn't fun to you? Got it!! 👏🏻
  18. Stillen TruControl

    I think all the negative feedback is coming from tuners that are losing money over a product that costs incredibly less than their services. Stillen has been around for 40 years. I trust them. Not bashing tuners, but that company has been around since some of you were in kindergarten.
  19. Stillen TruControl

    Been running this for almost 9000 miles with zero issues.



Top