Sponsored

Search results

  1. Confusing tire pressure advice on 2024 Performance Z

    Tire pressure is always a touchy subject on car / motorcycle forms. Enjoy the ride..
  2. Confusing tire pressure advice on 2024 Performance Z

    I would follow the posted tire pressure on the door Jam cold 29/32 psi for performance trim. ChatGPT is limited as of now.
  3. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    quick update: just for sanity check I inspected the airboxes for any oil remittance and found it to be clean, including the MAF housing. Looks like K&N applied correct amount of oil from the factory. I have used these filters in NA or carb applications but first time in Turbo setup. Appears to...
  4. STILLEN EXHAUST "COMPETITION SERIES"

    I am looking into getting STILLEN CAT BACK EXHAUST "COMPETITION SERIES". anyone running this ? any 15% off coupons deals with free shipping? any feedback. Thanks
  5. Advice on buying a Z

    Z sold anywhere in the US Is California emissions compliant. I don’t believe any cars sold in the US now are not California standards.
  6. New Member Introductions

    LOL. Took a lots of patience and searching.. found this performance trim M/T, New 24 leftover. Red looks great as well!!
  7. Nissan’s Christian Meunier states Z NISMO with manual transminssion is coming

    and people wonder why automakers are ditching M/T.
  8. New Member Introductions

    Congratulations and welcome!!
  9. New Member Introductions

    Congratulations and welcome!!
  10. New Member Introductions

    Congratulations and welcome!!
  11. Advice on buying a Z

    Naveed, get it while these are still available. It’s A Nissan, keep changing fluids regularly and break pads as needed. Have fun.. Nothing to worry about for years.
  12. Advice on buying a Z

    in my opinion Z already has more than enough Tech, and electronics. I prefer simple basic buttons over endless pages to scroll through. Less weight, less electronics to fail. All what I need is there. Engine + real manual transmission with rear wheel drive. Seats are comfortable enough and...
  13. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Thanks! I’m sure Airflow definitely improved as filter is less restrictive. intake sound is slightly more noticeable as it’s stock airbox-closed. I intentionally used these in stock airbox as stock design is already true cold air induction (denser air from outside not hot air from engine bay )...
  14. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    installed K&N high flow air filters…
  15. Advice on buying a Z

    I love the manual adjustments on the side. Allows for more precise control in my opinion.
  16. Advice on buying a Z

    Congratulations, Have fun!!



Top