Sponsored

Search results

  1. Anyone gonna replace any gauges on their z?

    Coolant temp would be a good one for racing applications, or oil pressure. I believe both of those can show up on the dash though so it just seems odd to have a boost and speed gauge for the turbo. Maybe someone will come out with a replacement that is an analog clock. That would be sick.
  2. Larry Chen showing at DTLA

    Might go if I don't have any other plans.
  3. Music Thread : What are you listening to?

    I have an unhealthy obsession with Tool right now.
  4. What car are you getting instead of the Z?

    Being someone who wants Car Play, RWD, and Manual in my next car, if the performance trim ends up not being worth it for me I will probably just get the GR86. Maybe the BRZ so I can vape with all the Subie boys.
  5. Covid & Vaccines discussion

    I guess my unpopular opinion is that people should leave politics out of it. It's a deadly virus that's causing a global pandemic. Why shouldn't you want to be safe? Oh right, because political views don't line up with it.
  6. The All-New 2022 Subaru WRX (Teased)

    Oh boy, another WRX that looks like an Impreza, despite Subaru's insistence that they are two different models, with 3 more hp than the outgoing model. Subaru may be trying to beat Honda at being disappointing. I'm actually impressed. This is the same feeling of whatever I had when we found out...
  7. A Legend Returns: New Acura Integra Coming for a New Generation

    Another FWD, underpowered disappointment. Man, I hate what Honda has become. At this point I don't think I'd even want a new S2000 cause it may end up being worse than a ND Miata.
  8. Fairlady Was Never a Supra Contender... Until Z?

    Because the Supra is the closet competitor on the market today. /thread
  9. What cars do you currently own?

    Built engine, 6062 turbo, full suspension set up, staggered wider in front. I finally understand why people dislike FWD and I never want to make power on one again. ?
  10. The All-New 2022 Subaru WRX (Teased)

    I gotta say, it is interesting. While I'm very much in the market for a 2 door sports car, I'd be curious if they do go for a hatch model. Highly unlikely though.
  11. Hands-On Impressions, Analysis & Reactions from the web about the 2023 Nissan Z

    Maybe I'm just used to professional hosts but some of these vlog style videos are just unbearable. No charisma and it doesn't even seem like they understand what makes a car enthusiast a car enthusiast.
  12. Hands-On Impressions, Analysis & Reactions from the web about the 2023 Nissan Z

    I think at that point, I would just go down to the GR86.
  13. Are you getting manual or automatic?

    Auto will be faster but I personally enjoy driving manual. I'm not looking to set lap times, ultimately manual makes me happier. Unless you're running for money, I don't think it really matters as long as the driver is enjoying themselves. Funny how people enjoy different things.
  14. Did Nissan make the right call by naming it just "Z"?

    That would be Japanese for "Fairlady". lmao
  15. Did Nissan make the right call by naming it just "Z"?

    If this is the last ICE Z car, or even Z car, I think the fact that it's a mish mash of different gens and just called "Z" is a perfect send off for the line.
  16. Q&A with Nissan US Director of Corporate Communications, Dan Passe - Submit your questions for discussion!

    I think we can all agree that we want you here, regardless of how busy you are. No rush, any questions you answer are always much appreciated. With that said, any ideas on the factory front license plate location? Is this something Nissan dictates or is it dealer discretion?
  17. How much are you willing to pay for the Performance trim?

    Assuming the base is $40k, I'd be comfortable paying up to $46k. Those Bose speakers are a must for me
  18. Production Z vs Z Proto Visual Comparison

    Everything points to the Yellow being a normal color. The proto spec is the only one that gets the yellow calipers though.
  19. Revealed: Factory Front License Plate Location / Plate Holder for 2023 Z

    Any guesses on where the default front plate location is going to be? It looks like they'd have to have a custom bracket to attach to the grill unless they don't center it and put it on the underside of the top. Any hopes that it's standard offset ala the Evo? Maybe Dan might know. Updated with...
  20. What does everyone do for a living?

    Design Engineer in the automotive truck industry.



Top