Sponsored

Search results

  1. Joined the white wheel club

    Love them
  2. Factory audio system questions.

    Yes very frustrating, it happens if one of the wireless options on your phone is off. Better to use bluetooth and no Car Play
  3. Factory audio system questions.

    Checked with the installer and where I purchased the speakers. I STAND CORRECTED they are in fact 2 OHMS. my bad I hope this clears things up. My apologies to all.
  4. Factory audio system questions.

    Wow,that is what I saw. I will confirm again, however with the installer to make 100% sure. Thanks for your input
  5. Factory audio system questions.

    Well, unless Nissan changed the specs the speakers that were removed from my Z on the door were 4ohm my rears were 2ohm. Not sure why??
  6. Factory audio system questions.

    The doors are 4ohm the rear are 2ohm Not sure what the front ones are, these are the Non Bose
  7. Rear side markers removal - how to ?

    España no es segura para los coches, los marcadores laterales son importantes.
  8. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Early morning drive.
  9. BBS LM on Z Nismo

    I disagree, looks great!
  10. Snagged a Seiran Blue / Graphite Performance 6MT

    CA is beautiful too bad there are so many problems and $$$$$$$$
  11. Gasoline

    I get 23.5 - 25 on premium Circle K ,they have added detergents they say to their premium fuel.
  12. Sticky Steering Wheel, Cleaning Tips

    This is true,however keep the steering wheel looking new,in case you sell. :)
  13. Sticky Steering Wheel, Cleaning Tips

    I use a steering wheel cover , looks good too.
  14. Exhaust note improvement

    Well according to my spec sheet, it is the "sport muffler' and described as such on the Nismo sheet as well. So I am confused as why they would call it the same thing on the spec (sticker sheet and brochure sheet. In any event still sounds good.
  15. Exhaust note improvement

    I have the Z Sport Auto. I took this photo of my exhaust. Appears to be the Nismo pipes.
  16. "Everyone Is Wrong About The Z’s Grille, Nissan Got It Right The First Time"

    Where did you buy the rim protectors? Thanks
  17. Exhaust note improvement

    I think this is it.



Top