Sponsored

Search results

  1. Confusing tire pressure advice on 2024 Performance Z

    My last few cars required 35 and 36 psi. I googled and it too said 35 psi And so got confused.
  2. Confusing tire pressure advice on 2024 Performance Z

    I recently bought a 2024 Nissan Z Performanc. The dealer had tire pressure set at 29 for rear, 32 for front. on the long drive home, the rear were 31, front about 34. The door sill sticker says 29 for rear, 32 for front. Googled “tire pressure for 2024 Nissan Z” and it says 35 all around...
  3. First oil change schedule..

    I purchased my Performance Z yesterday with 1183 miles, added 600 miles driving it home for Columbus, OH. I have a 3-4k road trip from Missouri to California plus. my question is. When do I do my first oil change? Manual says there is no reason to do an oil change till after 5k miles. 1...
  4. Advice on buying a Z

    i wanted exterior to be of one color, not the red and black or yellow and black. However, I saw interiors that had blue or red and liked them but I am fine with this one.
  5. Advice on buying a Z

    Well, hear ate the pictures. Sadly, the interior is just in black, graphite color and not the blue or red leathers. The first 200+ miles I drove yesterday were wonderful.
  6. Any over 65 or Female Z owners?

    As I fly off from St. Louis, Mo to Columbus, OH, to purchase a 2024 Nissan Z Performance my wife said I must be the stupidest or craziest senior in the entire world, that no one as old as me, 77, would go off and buy the Z or any low slung sports car. I mentioned all the old dudes driving...
  7. Advice on buying a Z

    Don’t really know how they did the break-in so far. Carfax is not clear if it was ever owned by anyone, more likely by dealer staff, lol.
  8. Advice on buying a Z

    I will be flying in tomorrow to purchase a 2024 Performance with 1183 miles for $38,047. Got lucky!
  9. Advice on buying a Z

    Scroll to the pictures on this.. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/3523a355-102e-4ecd-84be-12ffc73a4bf1/
  10. Advice on buying a Z

    the 2023 performanc trim does not have powered seats.
  11. Advice on buying a Z

    Thing is, I cannot wait. I leave for a 3+ week road trip of 4k miles fromSt. Louis to Montere, Ca then a week there, up to Oregon before I head back. I leave on September 1st.
  12. Advice on buying a Z

    chatGPT disagrees, says the conveniences of the higher trim make for a better grand tourer.
  13. Advice on buying a Z

    The damage from hail is very minor. Standing 10 feet from the black Sports Z, cannot see any. It’s only when you are standing next to it, you can see about 10 very light ones on the roof, about 3 on the hood and one on the left flank. It’s got 18 miles on Odometer, is discounted to $34k. They...
  14. Advice on buying a Z

    Problem is that I have a trade in and Costco can’t help.
  15. Advice on buying a Z

    yes, at 6’4” those ones are too small. I have a 2016 Jaguar F-Type with just 18k miles, original MSRP of $69k but sadly, now worth closer to $28k or so. Dealer is offering $31k.
  16. Advice on buying a Z

    The reason ChatGPT says it’s more comfortable is because the suspension is more taut on the Performance trim but I was wrong and you are right, it says ” The Nissan Z Performance trim clearly offers enhanced comfort over the base Z Sport, thanks to heated and power-adjustable seats, premium...
  17. Advice on buying a Z

    I am a 77 year old guy looking more for a grand tourer as I have been a road tripper, having crisscrossed the USA over the past 8 years, driven all lower 48 states in an Infiniti q60, Kia Stinger, Corvette C6 etc. I am no longer an aggressive driver, don’t race or track, just looking for...



Top