Sponsored

Search results

  1. ECUTEK Custom Tune

    is locked ROMs officially a thing (I'm just getting started on mod research, and haven't heard this anywhere else yet)? Which model years? How can you determine if your car is affected?
  2. Price check

    Got my 2025 Performance Z today. 53k OTD in SoCal after $2500 Nissan Customer cash. Excited!
  3. Price check

    I tried to use your paperwork to negotiate a better price in CA on a 2024 Performance Z, but not only was the dealer not having it- they are completely delusional. Oh well, 2025 here I come. Thanks for providing the details.
  4. Price check

    Thanks for the info. Gonna finalize this week
  5. Anyone experience an issue with no boost until you restart the car?

    Something similar to what has been described happened/happens a lot in my Z32TT. It was known as "safety boost" - a mode that the car went into if the ECU/sensors detected something out of spec (generally related to detonation/knock sensor or [it's been a while- I think Cylinder Head Temp...
  6. Price check

    insta buy if it was a manual. I don't want black, but for that price you could wrap it and still save
  7. Price check

    Two dealers independently have told me that they won't get anymore 2025 models this year. IDK if it's true or not. I've been shopping for a couple weeks and seeing some of my bookmarked cars sold off....
  8. Price check

    you got this car/sticker at under 50k OTD in CA? Recently? I've been email negotiating pretty hard, far and wide (mostly in the state though b/c import pain) and the best price I have so far is 52400 OTD....
  9. Stillen 4th of July sale still going on!

    Hey Will, sent you a DM re local pickup/install/exhaust questions. Thanks.
  10. Nissan Z RZ34 Front Grill Garnish

    wow not bad. Did you buy this? Pics?
  11. BAYSIDE BLUE Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    Does the bayside blue on the Z have any pearl or metallic flake to it (or is it flat blue?). the name compared to the other's on Nissan's site implies flat and I'm not clear what "quad coat" means exactly. Haven't seen this color in person yet...
  12. Wrapping Katana Trim Pieces

    I love how it looks



Top