I'll be going to enjoy Z nation on Sat evening Oct 3rd. We will meet in Flushing's Corona Park of Queens from 5p-8-p chilling then cruise into Manhattan afterwards strong. Gonna be All Generations of Zs. SUNDAY THE 4th there will be a Car Show of Z nation in Great Meadows NEW Jersey all day...
https://www.garrettmotion.com/racing-and-performance/performance-turbos/
https://rttuning.com/
R/T Tuning has selected me to receive Garrett Turbochargers for the RZ34. Im gonna be apart of the social media and promotion of their new after market Turbos for the Nissan RZ34 VR30DDTT engine. I...
I was there in 2019 with my Honda Type R FK8 which was a blast! It was an organized large turnout of Honda enthusiasts. Well I'll be a party crasher this time by joining the cruise for 3 days in my Z. Anyone interested in joining me let me know. My one buddy has a C8 and another who will be...
https://www.hotcars.com/nissan-confirmed-new-sports-car-news/
Nissan and Nissan Motorsports & Customization (NMC), the brand is positioning NISMO as a core pillar of its global identity, with more models, deeper motorsport integration, and a new race-developed sports car that will eventually...