Sponsored

Search results

  1. Nissan Exec says 12-14 months to survive

    https://www.ft.com/content/dbad4d4d-effc-4926-b2c7-c573d5d6deca Merger by 2026. Looks promising. Trying to be optimistic
  2. Nissan Exec says 12-14 months to survive

    I'm hoping for a future where Honda and Nissan can make a GTR and Nsx together. Hopium take. True successor to both cars.
  3. Nissan Exec says 12-14 months to survive

    Well to add fuel to the flame... They're hiring former Jeep CEO to lead Nissan USA. https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/releases/christian-meunier-named-nissan-americas-chairman
  4. Nissan Exec says 12-14 months to survive

    Nissan is on the struggle bus it seems. I hope they pull through https://www.carscoops.com/2024/11/nissan-exec-says-we-have-12-or-14-months-to-survive/
  5. Suspension upgrades issues?

    I'm curious about the Nismo suspension as well. Waiting for some reviews of it
  6. Z Warrior Trademarked

    https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a62227815/nissan-files-z-warrior-trademark-offroading/ Possible new trim? Or maybe just Australia?
  7. Random Car News Thread

    https://electrek.co/2024/08/09/nissan-hints-legendary-gt-r-ev/ Seems like the next GTR is going to be an EV Mecha Godzilla?
  8. Nismo Sways on Restriction/Backorder

    Holy crap that's scary
  9. Recaro files for bankruptcy

    I wonder what will happen to the Nismo and their awesome seats now https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a61739861/recaro-files-bankruptcy-report/
  10. 2024 Sport MTs in NJ are $5200 below MSRP (6/25/2024)

    If the Nismo came in manual I would fly over there and snag one
  11. Song Title Game

    What you want - Evanescence
  12. Has anyone replaced the seats?

    I'm curious on this as well but haven't found any info. We to find someone with a 370 Nismo who can test it with a newer Z
  13. Song Title Game

    My friends over you -- new found glory
  14. NismoNick Home Was Attacked

    Good on them getting caught. I hope they throw the book at them.
  15. Song Title Game

    The dream is over - story of the year
  16. Song Title Game

    Weezer - Undone - The Sweater Song
  17. Song Title Game

    The good left undone - Rise Against



Top