Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2023 Nissan Z are finally starting to roll into dealerships

    I just found out that they're not using an in-house MT tranny, but from Toyota (similar to the 370Z). I hope Nissan can find an in-house solution to build the roll-out momentum .... it has been a dismal
  2. My patience just ran out.

    Might be perfect timing I guess. Right now, I'm waiting until December 2023, after my car note, for a Nissan Z Sport MT. Hopefully, it will be $43K OTD (to replace my current monthly payment) Can't justify for a 3.0 Supra MT ($15K more), but right now the Supra appears to be more affordable (w/...
  3. Sarah-n-Tuned 2023 Z Review

    She mentioned Aisin tranny. Is it a variant from an older Toyota car?
  4. Nissan Pathfinder R53

    Beautiful van w/ FWD!! They should turn it into RWD like Explorer and put a VR30 in there!!
  5. Does anyone have a Z yet?

    When will Nissan be serious about custom order? I called 5-6 dealers 2wks ago and the wait time will be 12-18mos.
  6. My Z Proto lost some weight with this new Lithium Battery and Billet Mounting Kit.

    No, the risk of thermal runaway is much lower than common li-ion. A123 battery had a breakthrough 10yrs ago on this LiPO4Fe battery chemistry. Pre-2021 Tesla uses nickel-cobalt-aluminium, a common li-ion chemistry. It has been reported that newer ones uses LiPO4Fe
  7. (Hawaii) Performance Trim finally arrives locally…for only $14,995 markup!!?? 😱🤪🤬

    Supra MT or BRZ looks like a good buy right now. One guy on FB said he got a A91 MT MSRP. I wonder how many Nissan can produce this calendar year. Hopefully all of the 240 proto they promised. Toyota (Magna Styer) will produce about 5000 units by end of year.
  8. Automatic transmission Z is part of Nissan recall & stop sale campaign

    The 5spd were perfected during the late 90s for many companies. The design of AT changed substantially after they add more gears. Toyota had issue with their 6AT from 2007 v6 camry and now able to scale-up to different AT. And Toyota was late into CVT, they didn't throw everything into a basket...
  9. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    Anyone know if the 3cylinder still have a balance shaft?
  10. Does anyone have a Z yet?

    Any idea on when they'll release the non-proto? I called local Nissan dealer and they don't allow order yet.
  11. TJ Hunt's Nissan Z Delivery & SEMA Build

    $10K increase is a lot of money for vast majority of the population, bro... are you that out of touch? lol ps... don't normalize it. Need to aim for invoice price purchase ;)
  12. Manual Supra Confirmed for 23?

    I'm not sure if iMT is necessary for those that's familiar with MT. This feature might be a sales pitch for newbies that want to get into MT
  13. Nissan Z Canadian discussion (owners or soon to be!)

    I was hoping I can order one next September of 2023. By the look of it, I prolly won't order one until 2024. That's a bit of let down!!
  14. Seibon has Carbon Fiber Body Panels for 2023 Nissan Z

    I think it’s harder and more costly for a boutique company to make car parts out of aluminum and overlay it w/ CF than straight CF. I used to do FG mold work and I think I can do CF in my 2car garage
  15. Seibon has Carbon Fiber Body Panels for 2023 Nissan Z

    Prolly save about 20-30lbs from the aluminum hood and hatch
  16. Motortrend: 2023 Nissan Z vs. 2022 Toyota GR Supra Comparison Test

    Cliffnotes: Nissan Z: Old school performance design Supra: Ultimate Driving Machine
  17. Disappointment with the New 2023 Z???

    I can wait for a year until the hype die down. It comes down to $money. Either way, I'm gonna have to spend $800/mo or $1000/mo on money I don't have.... lol
  18. New Nissan Z wrecked by dealership employee before delivery

    Hopefully it goes on copart and Youtuber gets it



Top