Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    That yellow is 🔥🔥🔥
  2. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    At least we aren't paying the state gas tax right now.
  3. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    It could keep better time, but I still love it. Accuracy is +/- 25 seconds a day so I end up re-setting the time every couple weeks . Good power reserve though!
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Took a little road trip to see my favorite jeweler to pickup a watch that finally came in. The timing worked well to coincide with a promotion at work. Always wanted a Rolex but not the “typical” sports watch from them. It’s divisive as many don’t love what’s going on with the dial, but I’m a...
  5. Ohlins Coilover Setup

    👆 this whole site is bad for making me want to spend money on my car. I’m about to drop quite a bit of money on a watch 👑 I’ve been waiting to come in but now I’m second guessing it. :p
  6. Tell me about PFF

    I'll update this post with some pics tomorrow. My car is pretty dirty so it'll be easier to see the lines. Partial roof and A pillar:
  7. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Any contact between the wheel face and painted surface of the “trunk”? Wondering if it would be a good idea to fit a thin rubber mat there.
  8. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Took the day off. It’s cold but dry in North Ga. Went to lunch in Cleveland and then proceeded up 129 to the top and over Blood Mountain. Finally got a little alone time to take a couple photos. Police presence was surprisingly high today. Got a great run up 129 (Blood mtn, not The Dragon) with...
  9. New downpipes - Heat protection?

    What’s a ballpark price on ceramic coating headers? I assume a performance shop should be able to recommend a coater?
  10. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Seats

    There are 2 things for me that determine comfort in the seat. 1. Proper aim when getting in. My butt needs to be all the way back against the backrest. When my aim is perfect, the seat fits like a glove. 2. If I’m on a longer trip, I take my wallet out of my back pocket. I put about 800 miles...
  11. As a daily, would you go for a manual trans or the Nismo auto?

    I can see where uninformed folks might get production and final assembly confused, I suppose. And no doubt, a dealer would use that as a sales tool if they thought it would benefit them.
  12. AWE Touring exhaust feedback wanted

    I think the only thing missing is how many beers are needed from start to finish?
  13. As a daily, would you go for a manual trans or the Nismo auto?

    I assumed all Zs are built in Japan. The dealer I purchased from specified that mine was built in Japan. I asked, some aren’t? He said some are built in US. I don’t really care and didn’t look into it further but now that I’ve heard this twice…I’m curious where this info is coming from?
  14. As a daily, would you go for a manual trans or the Nismo auto?

    My scenario may be a little bit different than yours. I work from home, but I do get out on a daily basis. If I were going to drive a vehicle with an automatic, it wouldn’t be this car. One of the huge benefits to me, is that this car is offered in a manual. When my wife and I go anywhere and...
  15. AWE Touring exhaust feedback wanted

    The difference in pipe diameter is comical. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Is just a set of ramps under the rear tires all you really need to do this in the driveway?
  16. 2024 OHLINS suspension tuned by NISMO JP (53110‐RPZ45)

    Having spoken to Ohlins in NC about motorcycle suspension in the past, they are nice and patient folks.
  17. Still major fade! Nissan what gives?!

    Ironically, I saw that whole video the other day comparing track times between the Z and a Supra. The owner of the car already replaced the original brake fluid with Motul 660 before the track event. The driver lost brakes on track but got them back. What you saw in that video was the 2nd...
  18. Aftermarket Exhaust setup

    That really looks good, I like how you extended the tips past the bumper. Man, making me want to pull the trigger. The 5" tip really fills the gap well as pointed out by Christian.
  19. Aftermarket Exhaust setup

    The price is attractive, just not sure what I think about a 5” exhaust tip. It’s so difficult to judge exhaust by YT sound clips. I might hold out to hear other’s cars at ZDayZ but I really don’t want to wait that long.



Top