BTW I am still having an issue with my washer fluid lol, it kept giving me the warning of not sufficient washer fluid on my dashboard, every time I drove about 15 mins. Please let me know if anyone knows the solution to that. Thank you!
Just purchased this exhaust system from Z1 Motorsport, but I saw a couple websites titled it as MT only. Kinda panicking over it, since I am ordering it to ship it to China, return and refund will be frustrated to deal with. Can anyone assure me with a firm answer? Product code: B0100-RZ34S ...
That's awesome to hear, I am pretty sure the sensors were down cause the plastic covers were removed due to hole size, but I just had them all turned off and coated the bumper, so not gon worry about that no more. I had cut through the center grill in order for the extending plate pole to fit...
Sadly China lol, honestly the bumper itself was already an illegal mod. If I ever get caught, fine and OEM recovery is required. Unless I can find someone within DMV and pay off certain "illegal" sum, and get my car's appearance registered. So called "shortcut".
Lmfaooo! Exactly! But I had to order one cause five-o will bust me for illegal removal of the badge, but I am thinking about a full black Nissan badge to change it up the whole look, here is a pic of it. Wonder what others think of this.
Well personally, I think gun metal is much easier getting dirty, but classy to look at. One thing I love most about this color is when I take her out at night, gun metal is gorgeous under parking lot lighting!
Hey folks, just finished installing the bumper today but the side plate issue still exists. Paint job is okay to look at I guess. But summing things up today, we encountered several problems. First off, OEM radars and sensor wiring were successfully installed with DIY style, we drilled three...
Those are awesome concerns, I did email LB headquarter about sensors and radar placement, their staff said they will fit perfectly, but since I will be installing it without any instruction, guess we'll just have to improvise and run some road test afterwards. Will share though, thank you!
Thank you so much, I will probably coat the bumper after the installation, FRP is the only material LB offers for bumper, so I wasn't able to purchase the carbon one. But indeed I will try my best to share the whole process later.
No I didn't order the diffuser, it be good looking but road condition at my town is terrible, so I gotta make sure to minimize the damage. (might coat the bumper later as well) Also here is a pic I found before purchasing the bumper, it has the diffuser with it too, maybe this can help you take...
Yeah I wasn't sure if they fit the factory fender at first but I saw someone with the same setup. Personally I would prefer only installing the bumper, other mods seemed a bit too much for me. Thank you, will update soon after the paint job!
Just got my LB front bumper today and had it on for a test. Will have it painted soon for further installation, any suggestion before the actual project? Do I simply stick all the OEM wiring and ACC radar compartment onto the new bumper or is there a better way? Also a lil reminder for those who...