Nice! Is that a 1/24 scale? Been trying to look for a smaller scale but couldn't find one that matches mine so ended up with the 1/18.
Don't know hotwheels sells these! Now I want one for my desk lol
Got my hands on a model car version of (almost) the exact same spec as my Z and have been waiting for weeks to take some photos for the two.
Today I finally got my Z cleaned for the first time and wasted no time taking the long-awaited photo!
I have multiple 1/18 cars in my collection but this...
Congrats on your Z purchase! I have yet to see a red Z in real life, but it does look stunning in the pictures! I am a big fan of launch color (plus the dealers near me don't have a red Z) so I ended up getting the Izakuchi Yellow, thoroughly enjoying it!
I had mine done right after the break-in period ended at 1,250 miles, just to make sure that any residual/debris from manufacturing gets cleared out from the engine. I doubt there was any but I'd rather have the peace of mind. Of course, the manual says 5k interval between oil changes so there...
Happy to report that I have taken delivery of the car! And yall are right -- the car is in pristine shape, and I've already doubled the mileage two days in! Can't wait to break the car in and start pushing it properly :cool:
Glad to hear I am not the only one in that camp. Also sick pictures! Before I started looking to purchase the Z, I actually almost bought a die-cast model Z in the exact same color scheme you have!
That is really cool! I would be very glad if the 70 miles on my Z is actually from factory test drives haha
Indeed that's a lot of miles for a "new" car, that's why I was quite upset when I first found out about it. But after I factored in the discount (and compared with other '25 Zs in my...
Makes me feel quite a bit better to know I am not the only one getting that mileage!
I don't fully buy their explanation either, but given the discount they're willing to give, I will give them a pass.
Thanks for the reply! I was debating between yellow and black but decided to go with the yellow -- mostly because the price is that much lower being a '24! Will definitely take a look at the PPF but if I decided to do so will likely do the full front.
Also thanks for the advice on the ride...
Good advice. Will definitely take a look at the tires when I take delivery next week.
Thanks all for the replies! I have decided to take delivery -- just like yall said, as long as the car is not abused and is in decent shape, I don't want to let this stop me from enjoying a nice car!
That's my thought as well. 70miles/9 months at the dealership, meaning they are getting almost 8 miles per month. Definitely not a "moving around" number.
That's about the same price they offered me for the '24 Performance. Granted, they also provided a lifetime powertrain warranty plus 3yr/36,000 miles comprehensive warranty with the purchase. Factoring in the mileage, my deal might not be as good as yours.
So looks like a Z with 60+ miles is not a one-off. But is it because of the mileage that made you decide to take the '24 instead of the '25?
That's exactly the point I've been torn. I would've been fine if the car has 20 or 30 miles, but this is more than what I expected. I will try to...
Hi all! I just put down a deposit on a '24 Nissan Z Performance yesterday. However, when I asked the sales rep to take a photo of the dashboard, I noticed the odometer reading was at 70 miles.
The dealer has already removed $10k from the MSRP. However, I am still somewhat taken off guard and...
Thank you all for the replies! Yeah I was also considering just taking a longer route and lengthening my trip to work. Looks like that is the right way to go!