First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
https://acuranews.com/en-US/release...new-acura-integra-coming-for-a-new-generation

August 12, 2021 — MONTEREY, Calif.

Acura today announced the return of the Integra during its annual appearance at Monterey Car Week. The legendary nameplate, one of two models in the original product lineup when Acura launched on March 27, 1986, will rejoin the performance brand’s product portfolio as a new compact premium entrant next year.

“The Integra is back,” said Jon Ikeda Vice President and Acura Brand Officer. “I’m thrilled to say Integra is returning to the Acura lineup with the same fun-to-drive spirit and DNA of the original, fulfilling our commitment to Precision Crafted Performance in every way – design, performance and the overall driving experience.”

More details about the new Acura Integra will be available closer to its 2022 introduction.

acura-integra-teaser-sketch-1628829752.jpg

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
This excites me as a former DC2 and DC5 owner. Might be wishful thinking, but I'm going to need a bigger garage if they give us a new manual ITR.

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
God dammit guys. I’m a real Honda fanboy and this is gonna make it tough now. It’s gonna be a totally different car than the Z, but the potential of a better looking civic type R coupe?!

But I’m amazed what’s happening. The Supra, Z, type S, integra, possible RX-9 in addition to the toyobarus... gonna be an awesome generation of vehicles.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Ignore the bad rendering, but potential spy shots here
This is fan art, but I believe there are actual camo'd spy shots out there. If I wasn't driving I'd find em :D

Edit: the pics I'm thinking of are confirmed to be photoshopped.

Last edited:

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Multiple pics on the insta post, scroll over lol
I see now, that's what you meant by, ignore the bad rendering, lol. Yeah, those were the pics I was thinking of. The front shot of the fan rendering does look pretty nice, but obviously doesn't match the official Honda image above.

Last edited:

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
I see now, that's what you meant by, ignore the bad rendering, lol. Yeah, those were the pics I was thinking of. The front shot of the fan rendering does look pretty nice, but obviously doesn't match the official Honda image above.
That’s what I was thinking. Maybe a mule, but doesn’t seem to match the front end at all.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
God dammit guys. I’m a real Honda fanboy and this is gonna make it tough now. It’s gonna be a totally different car than the Z, but the potential of a better looking civic type R coupe?!

But I’m amazed what’s happening. The Supra, Z, type S, integra, possible RX-9 in addition to the toyobarus... gonna be an awesome generation of vehicles.
If we're offered a manual ITR there's a 99% chance that I won't be able to pass on it. It would have to have some weird specs or be ugly as sin for that to happen.

Been waiting on a new Z for too long, especially with a TT motor, so there's no way I'm giving that up either. I've been driving for a little over 22 years, and for 12 of those I drove either an Integra or a Z and for a short time I owned both.

I'll make it happen either way. I might just have to get one in the next year or so and wait on a facelift model for the other one. It might be time to start making my lunch every day and de-ply the toilet paper.