BMW recalls Supra (again)... Why didn't you by the Supra instead of the Z?

Which one are you getting?

• Total voters

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
You guys are funny. Why didn't I get one? Simply because I'm not into German cars. I heard to many bad stories and I don't want to deal with the headaches of owning one.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Supra MkV, 370Z 6MT
Occupation
Friggin’ Scientist
While there is a lot of internet dislike for the looks of the Supra, the in-person real world response is so overwhelming positive that it’s sometimes problematic.

I’ll be first in line to order the new Z, but my Supra gets way more complements than my 370Z and I sometimes get tired of having to chat with people about the A90.
D41918DA-DA6E-4EA0-BCE8-2093B03120D8.jpeg

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
While there is a lot of internet dislike for the looks of the Supra, the in-person real world response is so overwhelming positive that it’s sometimes problematic.

I’ll be first in line to order the new Z, but my Supra gets way more complements than my 370Z and I sometimes get tired of having to chat with people about the A90.
D41918DA-DA6E-4EA0-BCE8-2093B03120D8.jpeg
I believe it, and many people genuinely like the way the car looks. Maybe even the average person likes it, but the average person isn't a car enthusiast and probably couldn't tell you what a A80 or Mk4 is if it was a million dollar question.

In all reality it is a nice car and a far better one than what the average person drives. Same can be said for the G generation BMW's, or any controversial looking car that costs a pretty penny. Most "normal" people are going to either not say anything at all, or say, "nice car", "love it", etc. in-person. No one is going to walk up to you randomly and start a conversation about your car just to tell you that they hate it, or that they like it but deep down really hate it. Perhaps a sociopath.