West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
All this "testing" I think confirms this isn't going to be released in two, three days but maybe the specs and such?
I think your most likely tight. I did see this on a Facebook page though...again, could just be someone stirring the pot, could be true....who knows, just as it seems we are getting closer, we get pushed further away

D110D843-EDF2-4A9A-9B56-0DBB753EB28B.jpeg

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I wonder what Nissan plan to do with the front grille?
Thanks for posting the photos.
I think it’s what we saw...they are just trying to camouflage as much as possible without affecting airflow. Nissan was quite clear that they would not be changing the front in past interviews....

What I find interesting is there are two cars pictured here, neither of which have the same camo as the first car we saw incognito....could one of these be the rumoured white, manual transmission model?

There is also a short video clip of the car in motion on a Facebook sight, here is the link

It looks sweet...even in all that camo junk

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
I think it’s what we saw...they are just trying to camouflage as much as possible without affecting airflow. Nissan was quite clear that they would not be changing the front in past interviews....
It looks sweet...even in all that camo junk
I'm thinking they caved in, I've seen soooo many comments where that grille was people's only complaint. They'll probably leave it open unless you cough up some extra dough for the add on. So technically no they aren't changing it but if you want the 240z bumper looking grille where's our money? lol

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'm thinking they caved in, I've seen soooo many comments where that grille was people's only complaint. They'll probably leave it open unless you cough up some extra dough for the add on. So technically no they aren't changing it but if you want the 240z bumper looking grille where's are money? lol
If you look at the proto carefully, there is a thicker part of the grill that could of been covered. It’s the same colour as the rest of the grill so hard to see...but it is there, you can see it in the below photo. Perhaps they put some definition in there? But that didn’t show in the earlier leaked photos. If you look at the strip of camo it’s flat, so anything that has changed looks like it won’t stick out
Time will tell though, I’m happy either way as long as it doesn’t still out like dogs you know what’s

6848E68E-9A1F-49DA-867C-4216FBA65489.png

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
If anyone has access to a DMV database could you please run the plates and see if anything shows up?