IKAZUCHI YELLOW Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

MZGA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Today, the 4th new Fairlady Z e-mail magazine has arrived. This time, Mr. Tamura, who is in charge of development, was interviewed (probably at the Nissan Heritage Collection). It is said that development is 95% complete, so it's finally a countdown until the announcement in Japan.
FFbsXcqaUAAArqY.jpg

morganTaylor193

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Audi S3
@johnny_10196 Not sure where you got the idea that this is in TN, or why you decided that it was acceptable to steal someone else's photo and slap your watermark on it. I took this image in October in the I-10 Tunnel running through downtown Phoenix.

A yellow preproduction test car prototype is driving around in TN.

View attachment 4553

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
@johnny_10196 Not sure where you got the idea that this is in TN, or why you decided that it was acceptable to steal someone else's photo and slap your watermark on it. I took this image in October in the I-10 Tunnel running through downtown Phoenix.
Pretty sure it was a staff member. That’s what happens when you don’t mark your pics. Who knows where it came from.

morganTaylor193

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Audi S3
Pretty sure it was a staff member. That’s what happens when you don’t mark your pics. Who knows where it came from.
@supraboi Fair enough, heres the original with a few others I grabbed in the sequence. Car also had Michigan plates, if that means anything to you guys.

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0124.jpeg

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford

but in all seriousness it was posted on a Japanese site where it said the car was spotted in a tunnel in TN near Nissan's headquarters. I guess the staff just assumed it was my photo. ?‍♂

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
If you look closely, the calipers on the two cars you can see appear to be yellow. Yellow calipers are only available on the Proto spec.
Man you have got better eyes than me, I can’t see them at all…but I’ll take your word for it.
all honesty doesn't really matter what model it is, if they are making one, they are making them all