IKAZUCHI YELLOW Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
Part of the reason I tend toward darker, or muted, colors is that it's a bit less noticeable and there's a higher chance of getting away with "sporty" driving without drawing attention from law enforcement officers.
I don't know if others have had this experience but living in a major city I've noticed that when driving a sports car, people are less likely to let me change lanes in heavy traffic and I've definitely had people try to race me and cut me off when I'm just concentrating on getting home after work and that's just in a 370z. I think there's something to be said for not drawing too much extra/negative attention when possible

zeeder

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 370Z ST 6MT
I don't know if others have had this experience but living in a major city I've noticed that when driving a sports car, people are less likely to let me change lanes in heavy traffic and I've definitely had people try to race me and cut me off when I'm just concentrating on getting home after work and that's just in a 370z. I think there's something to be said for not drawing too much extra/negative attention when possible
I've definitely experienced this. That said, I try to drive pretty tame when there's lots of traffic.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
We live live 2 minutes away from the major freeway in the city. In Perth ( WA) no one lets you in regardless….we are legendary for it, people also have no idea how to merge….it doesn’t matter if I’m driving a sports car, a 4WD or a crappy run around. If you put “ Perth drivers can’t merge” into a search engine a whole stack of articles come up ( well they do in Aus ) …it’s our thing ??
So for me…no issue

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
The two images immediately above raise an interesting question that only someone who has seen the car IRL can answer - so to any who have done so, which of these two photos depicts the yellow most realistically? Is it a very intense colour as seen in the instagram image, or less saturated as it appears in the waterside photo? Personally I much prefer the latter....

COOL Z

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si
At first I really was apposed and thumbs down to the black roof and rear but honestly I have completely turned that around and all of a sudden it's all I DO want. You make a first impression in 5 secs or less. My initial reaction was no. I never change my first impression but this time I have. It's looking like a very special car.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Numbers of cars out there is rising daily ….how many do they need, they could be selling them to us! ?Sports model for sure, no spoiler, black rims

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
yep not PROTO , which makes the Proto Spec less special IMO

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Wait, I thought you couldn't get yellow on the sport and performance models. o_O