Z33 Nissan 350Z

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
I loved this car. I could kill myself for selling it, but the seats were worn out with no options for replacement here, and I had impending back surgery.
image95.jpeg

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I loved this car. I could kill myself for selling it, but the seats were worn out with no options for replacement here, and I had impending back surgery.
image95.jpeg

I had 2 sets of silver LMGTs both 18 and 19 on my 350 and I feel really dumb selling those

dkmura

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 350Z track, '06 350Z SCCA touring racecar
Occupation
Freelance automotive journalist
image95.jpeg
I still have my '03 preorder
Z#2.jpg
Redline track and replaced the seats with newer power models. Been working on restoration details this summer and it's looking good after almost two decades.

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
I still have my '03 preorder
Z#2.jpg
Redline track and replaced the seats with newer power models. Been working on restoration details this summer and it's looking good after almost two decades.
I miss that car so much. I got it on Christmas Eve 2002 and had to be pried out of it...mods, track days, AX's, cross-country trips, rallyes, Z club events. I was heart-broken when I couldn't drive it anymore. Getting in my new Z was a bit like coming home again, but I'd take a new redline track 350 in a heartbeat.

COMDay2--resized.jpg

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
My Z33 is undergoing a pretty thorough restoration. Here's a preview of the progress.
1708384156701.png
Absolutely gorgeous. I always loved the gold brembos. I never had the balls to go with that newer style wing. I contemplated so much over it.

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Absolutely gorgeous. I always loved the gold brembos. I never had the balls to go with that newer style wing. I contemplated so much over it.
Yes, I had the old kit with the 18" LMGT4s, but then decided to get the V2 when it launched.
1708387470683.png