Seoul_Mates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti, 2005 Camry
It was a pretty cool video. I'm more interested in their final pricing and what it all entails for them to transform your car

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Don't you need AWD to put so much power to the pavement?
Or, very fat rear tires..

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Nice, fat sticky tires is your best bet. It's always going to be tough to keep them planted at those power levels though. Slicks, air down at the strip, daily you'd just want to keep it easy and know the limits. Always be ready for the unexpected

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
It was a pretty cool video. I'm more interested in their final pricing and what it all entails for them to transform your car
Same, curious what the pricing will be for the package. I’d guesstimate somewhere in the $15-20k ballpark.

Imagine buying a Z Sport n getting a “600R” package for that; would be pretty good value, especially if they warranty all the parts too

No shortage of RWD cars that make that kind of power from the factory. Nevertheless, def would need a high-quality wider tire upgrade for this.

Darkhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
it comes with 10.5 inch rear wheels, 0.5 increase over stock performance spec. From what I can see in the pics it looks like they have kept a 275 wide tyre on it.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Imagine buying a Z Sport n getting a “600R” package for that; would be pretty good value, especially if they warranty all the parts too
keep it stock looking and the sport wheels on it and you have sleeper (sort of) you could suprise few people with...