GNOAK

First Name
Gonz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma and 2003 Mazda B2300
Cheap= use money for things I want to actually do to it
......but whats the point of a 400hp car with shit tier brakes because you wanted to save 2-3 grand? sport package is a must. even like a C8 vette. to me it's a waste of money without at least the Z51 package.

just a thought is all. why buy a car when you can't use it to it's full potential safely?
given the leak, I’m not spending 45k on this LOL. But good point, I hadn’t given that much thought.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
given the leak, I’m not spending 45k on this LOL. But good point, I hadn’t given that much thought.
i will def be buying the performance model. was thinking proto spec but not a big fan of the yellow. if it was true "proto spec" and came with the GTR brembos then i would order one of those now.

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
i will def be buying the performance model. was thinking proto spec but not a big fan of the yellow. if it was true "proto spec" and came with the GTR brembos then i would order one of those now.
Nissan isn't taking pre-orders! :p:D Sorry, just f'n wit ya.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Nissan isn't taking pre-orders! :p:D Sorry, just f'n wit ya.
listen, i know the market well. i can get the proto spec slightly used at a discount if i really wanted one.

i aint actually buying new. i'll go to the auction grab one someone bought, didnt like, and traded in.

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
listen, i know the market well. i can get the proto spec slightly used at a discount if i really wanted one.

i aint actually buying new. i'll go to the auction grab one someone bought, didnt like, and traded in.
Geez, you got skillz !

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Biggest surprise for me (that I haven't seen mentioned yet) is no HUD. The new Rogues have it, and the Z doesn't? Makes no sense to me.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Biggest surprise for me (that I haven't seen mentioned yet) is no HUD. The new Rogues have it, and the Z doesn't? Makes no sense to me.
Don’t eally need it if the dash is digital…..my RCZ has no HUD but digital dash with speed nice and easy to read