Z and Tall Drivers / Is the Z easier to get in and out of?

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
id imagine your height would have a lot to do with that. how tall are you?
I'm 5' 12"
5 10. But Iā€™m. MOre worried about how low the seat height is getting and out. The vette sucked and the Supra wasnā€™t mush better. I wonder if Z seat height from ground is slightly higher than Supra. I would be coming from a sedan. I know. I k ow.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Based on all the recent press and Reviewers jumping in an out of them, the Z appears to be much friendlier for us seasoned folks.

-RJM

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Based on all the recent press and Reviewers jumping in an out of them, the Z appears to be much friendlier for us seasoned folks.

-RJM
Sure hope. Donā€™t want to crawl out like the Supra. If itā€™s seat height is just a little higher. Then,
perfecto

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
5 10. But Iā€™m. MOre worried about how low the seat height is getting and out. The vette sucked and the Supra wasnā€™t mush better. I wonder if Z seat height from ground is slightly higher than Supra. I would be coming from a sedan. I know. I k ow.
All proper sports cars are low to the ground, so have low seats. For higher, you'd probably be better off looking at a muscle car like the Mustang or a tweaked standard car like the Corolla. Sports seats themselves with the extra bolstering can also cause issues for entering and exit any car.

But as always: go and actually see one, as well as test drive it, when you can.

The other option is to raise the height, like a Monster Tuck ... ;)

gVKMlzi.jpg

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
If you were OK in a 370, You'll be OK in the new Z.

I've had seat time in many 'vettes and Supras, the 370 is the easiest to live with by far.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
lmao my girl bumped her head on the supra and then asked me how many times ive have and i said none, she made me get in and out of the supra like 5 times lol she is like how the fuck are u not hitting your head im like i dont know i just glide in all majestic like, im 5'11 and she is about 5'8

Last edited:

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
I'm 6-3 and over 50 years old. Never have I bumped my head getting in or out of my 370.

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
All proper sports cars are low to the ground, so have low seats. For higher, you'd probably be better off looking at a muscle car like the Mustang or a tweaked standard car like the Corolla. Sports seats themselves with the extra bolstering can also cause issues for entering and exit any car.

But as always: go and actually see one, as well as test drive it, when you can.

The other option is to raise the height, like a Monster Tuck ... ;)

gVKMlzi.jpg
I like that. Lol. Well the new mustang may an option. But for people that have seen the z. Is it as low as the Supra ?.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Soooooooo, you're 6ft tall? šŸ˜‰ Sorry, I couldn't resist. Time to update that dating profile champ.
my 5' 12" comment is a little joke i like to throw out there for fun to see who catches it.

never been on a dating site before, but it seems you may be well versed or have read many profiles :p do tell...

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
my 5' 12" comment is a little joke i like to throw out there for fun to see who catches it.

never been on a dating site before, but it seems you may be well versed or have read many profiles :p do tell...
Lol negative.

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
I like that. Lol. Well the new mustang may an option. But for people that have seen the z. Is it as low as the Supra ?.
The Z is 51.8 inches tall, with 4.8 inches of ground clearance. The Supra comes in at 51 inches, and 4.5 inches respectively.

BraveDemon

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Toyota Supra; 19 Audi TT-RS; 15 GLA45 AMG
If you were OK in a 370, You'll be OK in the new Z.

I've had seat time in many 'vettes and Supras, the 370 is the easiest to live with by far.
Yeah the 370 is not hard to get in and out of at all and imagine the new Z will be the same. 5ā€™11 and I havenā€™t hit my head getting in and out of the Supraā€¦ although one time I had to get in and couldnā€™t open the door all the way, and I stabbed the underside of my jaw with the frameless window. Effing LA parking lotsā€¦