Z and Tall Drivers / Is the Z easier to get in and out of?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
lmao my girl bumped her head on the supra and then asked me how many times ive have and i said none, she made me get in and out of the supra like 5 times lol she is like how the fuck are u not hitting your head im like i dont know i just glide in all majestic like, im 5'11 and she is about 5'8
Try getting in the passenger’s side. I actually thought the roof was lower on that side when I got in once. 😂

Muscle memory is our friend.

-RJM

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Easy Like Sunday Mornin . . .

1655238313987.png

Mishimoto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
Sorry to dig up this old thread, but I'm 6'4" and driving the Z was fun, but tight. My head was quite close to the roof. Getting in and out was not challenging, but I would have appreciated if the seat was a touch lower.

Luke93

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
6spd Performance
Sorry to dig up this old thread, but I'm 6'4" and driving the Z was fun, but tight. My head was quite close to the roof. Getting in and out was not challenging, but I would have appreciated if the seat was a touch lower.
Yea im 6'3" and about 2 maybe 3 inches from the roof. Easier to get in and out of than my old brz but I'm gunna have to make some seat adjustments if I'm going to wear a helmet.

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
im 6'3" and was surprised with the amount of room provided, better then my old 350z. with that said I did see a potential issue with the headrest hitting the roof, I wasn't really able to touch the car at the time so no idea if it can be lowered but it does appear to have some room... maybe an owner can provide better feedback!
seats.jpg