Will these Volks wheels work on a new Z?

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Just took delivery of my Z last week and already am thinking about wheels (Volks). I was watching a video and thought I heard the guy say his wheels were 18x9+8 in the front and 18x10.5+15 in the rear. Does anybody know if it can fit those sizes without rubbing?
ACE9D369-0DDD-4DC0-8614-F4993DD0A38A.jpeg
45014222-6CF9-417F-AFEA-441217D00917.jpeg

Last edited:

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
If that size and offset fits a 370Z there's a good chance it's gonna fit the Z. Not too many people even have the car yet let alone put aftermarket wheels on so you might have to be that pioneer.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Im curious about the 18s as well. They are cheaper and easier to find than 19. I saw Chris Forsberg went with a square 18x9.5 setup on his Z and it looked pretty good from the few pics he had. Wonder if anyone has any more info now?

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Im curious about the 18s as well. They are cheaper and easier to find than 19. I saw Chris Forsberg went with a square 18x9.5 setup on his Z and it looked pretty good from the few pics he had. Wonder if anyone has any more info now?
I’ll know in August when my coilovers are done on whether or not I’ll go with 18’s or 19’s depending on how it looks with the car lowered

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I’ll know in August when my coilovers are done on whether or not I’ll go with 18’s or 19’s depending on how it looks with the car lowered

id go 18s...
had 19s on my 350z & my first mkiv supra.

they looked great but not having enough rubber to hook coupled with the huge price difference in tires makes it a no-brainer for me now.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
id go 18s...
had 19s on my 350z & my first mkiv supra.

they looked great but not having enough rubber to hook coupled with the huge price difference in tires makes it a no-brainer for me now.
Yeah thats what I'm thinking. I can't imagine it looks awful. I downsized on my STI as well and it was fine. Im sure being lowered and removing the monster truck gap is a huge component.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Yeah thats what I'm thinking. I can't imagine it looks awful. I downsized on my STI as well and it was fine. Im sure being lowered and removing the monster truck gap is a huge component.
if your wanting good performance (and most here will) the 18s are the way to go...plus there are far more wheel choices.

if im building a show car, then id go with 19s...

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
if your wanting good performance (and most here will) the 18s are the way to go...plus there are far more wheel choices.

if im building a show car, then id go with 19s...
I’m just hoping the widths and offsets I’m planning on going with will work and not be too aggressive:
18x10.5 +15 Rear
18x9,5 +20 Front

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
For a Z I'd definitely go with 19s on the street and 18s for racing.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
For a Z I'd definitely go with 19s on the street and 18s for racing.
Definitely won’t see enough track time to get two sets….nor would my wife go for it….lol

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Lmao touché

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Lmao touché
She knows roughly how much the ones I want are and it was a tough sell. I took her to a drift event and there was a car show outside the event. After seeing all the cars, and me saying next year we’re going to be IN the show and not parked in the lot, she has more of an appreciation for the good stuff.
I also mentioned getting a Bride Zeta IV for my side (you know….just get one to have a little more of a race look AND to save money) to which she replied….”no I want one for my side too.” Well….looks like a pair of Brides it is! Lol

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
She knows roughly how much the ones I want are and it was a tough sell. I took her to a drift event and there was a car show outside the event. After seeing all the cars, and me saying next year we’re going to be IN the show and not parked in the lot, she has more of an appreciation for the good stuff.
I also mentioned getting a Bride Zeta IV for my side (you know….just get one to have a little more of a race look AND to save money) to which she replied….”no I want one for my side too.” Well….looks like a pair of Brides it is! Lol
She wants a wife all to her self

Bodz

First Name
Kendrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata, beetle
Occupation
Manager
has anyone tried putting 18" on the performance trim z with the larger brake kit?