• Total voters

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Since we now have pricing, I'm curious to see what everyone will be getting.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Interesting…no love for the Proto yet…but still love for the car overall
Not really any point spending that extra money just to have yellow stripes down the middle of the seats ... a bottle of fabric dye will achieve the same result for a lot less money. ;)

Realistically, if you're going to muck around with the car, get the "Sport" - no point in paying for the extras you're only going to replace anyway. If you just want a good daily sports car, get the "Performance" (which is probably why some places aren't getting the "Sport" choice at all). If you're a more money-than-sense collector that wants another "special" car to sit in your museum garage, get the "Proto". :)

Last edited:

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
If I decide to purchase the Z.. its Performance trim or nothing. But maybe by the time I do decide on a Z, rumors of the Nismo Z might be coming out so..?
You absolutely know a Nismo version will be released. Maybe as a MY 2024.

Has Nissan confirmed how long the Z will be in production?

-RJM

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
You absolutely know a Nismo version will be released. Maybe as a MY 2024.

Has Nissan confirmed how long the Z will be in production?

-RJM
I'm pretty confident at some point we will get a Nismo version. But when that will be.. who knows? Hoping to see a production Nismo test mules to start popping up by mid to late next year? I don't know how long the Z will be in production, but seeing how long the 370Z lasted.. I would easily say another 10 years. lol

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
I'm pretty confident at some point we will get a Nismo version.
Without a doubt at some stage. Sorry I misunderstood, thought you were suggesting rumours that is was imminent.
IMO Nissan won't consider it until sales plummet on the yet to be released models.

tcaustin

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GMC Sierra
Occupation
Physician
Can you add an option for none? I was set on the performance model but now that I’ve seen pricing I’m out. For now that is; maybe used should be the fifth option.😀 Another option for the poll question should be “something else.”

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Nismo is coming, if 50k pissed you off......you ain't seen nothing yet lol

It will be the most "Hardcore" Z out of the box any of us have ever seen.
Man that's a scary thought

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Interesting…no love for the Proto yet…but still love for the car overall
I mean only 240 will be made for each market, so good luck on trying to get one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

XinaZ

First Name
Xzavier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Accord
Occupation
Detailer for Tesla
I know I may get roasted but ...all I can dream of is them putting the vr38 in the z.
Hear me out though ..they've already said things about the electrification of the R35 and how it is on the table. I could see them going that route with the GTR as it is their fastest car and finally giving the public a chance to own a 6 speed VR38 would be crazy. I'm only saying this because I truly believe this is the last Z before EV days. LOJ Conversions already has a 370z Trans adapter for the VR38 so I wonder if it could be done ..

Xeno

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1984 Pontiac Trans Am, 1968 Chevrolet C10
Occupation
Mechatronics Engineer
I know I may get roasted but ...all I can dream of is them putting the vr38 in the z.
Hear me out though ..they've already said things about the electrification of the R35 and how it is on the table. I could see them going that route with the GTR as it is their fastest car and finally giving the public a chance to own a 6 speed VR38 would be crazy. I'm only saying this because I truly believe this is the last Z before EV days. LOJ Conversions already has a 370z Trans adapter for the VR38 so I wonder if it could be done ..
This would be pretty sweet for a new trim level, maybe offer a special edition with Gtr colors like millennium jade