What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Unfortunately it’s the same throughout history, when things go bad in your country…create a distraction and try to blame another country for the issues…if that fails look at starting a war, nothing creates a bigger distraction than a war and builds hate against the nation which you are fighting.

I try to be impartial ( obviously hard being Australia) but to me the Chinese language and position, especially being spouted through their media mouth piece is very divisive and inflammatory.
All we ever really wanted was to find where Covid really came from, spit never happens again.

As I said you only need to look at Australia’s size to realise and “threat” to China is ridiculous… the only threat is from China to smaller countries particularly those like ours that are rich in mineral wealth

The only issue this does raise is now it’s made Indonesia feel uneasy, but they need not be …we have always been greAt friends with them, and supported them through natural disasters etc…this move is nothing other than to build ties incase another nation decides to invade

It’s interesting, with the rise of terrorism, I thought traditional wars were a thing of the past…unfortunately it’s something that has still not faded into the background indefinitely
If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure the USA would definitely come to Australia's aid 100%. ????

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
here is what's going on in TX.

Untitled.jpg

The whole story is so weird (and I'm not in tune to immigration news that much). In the last decades, I've only heard of Mexicans migrate over bc they're at the border, but this story is much different. Can someone explain how we got here?

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
Untitled.jpg

The whole story is so weird (and I'm not in tune to immigration news that much). In the last decades, I've only heard of Mexicans migrate over bc they're at the border, but this story is much different. Can someone explain how we got here?
there are some online rumors that George Soros funded their trip.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Some kids were planning on shooting up a school. SMH... :mad:

Dang.... crazy news. I wonder how they got there. I can't imagine kids that are eager to learn math and reading would just turned like that. Perhaps there's something going on in the home from their raising....