What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I'm a little surprised that she wasn't charged with at least a hit and run.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
She was definitely in the wrong, but it's sad reading the comments on YouTube. Everyone seems to go straight to race.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Sometime I feel Armageddon is not far away, wars breaking out, viruses running rampant, fires out of control in some parts of the world, whilst in others flooding and mud slides galore…last night on the news there was a massive asteroid shown shooting across the planet. It was visible for around 10 seconds so experts said it would have had to be massive for it to be that visible for so long.

Message out of all of this…hurry up Nissan so I can die in my Z happy

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
So after leaving Afghanistan, we're now going back... o_O
It's unbelievable. I'd call out the current clownish US admin, but the entire middle east has been a f'n fiasco with every admin as far back as you want to go. The only time we (the USA) ever looked good there was when Schwarzkopf & crew kicked Saddam's butt in the first Gulf War. But it's debatable as to whether we should have even done that. It led to 9/11, the sacking of Baghdad after the 2nd war, and the dominoes continue to tumble. The place isn't sand, it's quicksand. We could've put those $$$ Trillions into more badass hi-tech weapons, submarines, stealth planes, etc. Made the USA so f'n formidable that Saddam or China or whoever, would want no quarrel with us, AND, we'd have something to show for it. Now all we have is a bunch of dead Heroes and physically/mentally wounded Grunts, and a country living off Fed printing.

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Right, I know we all say in our heads that we would do the same thing, but most of us are probably to much of a chick shit to jump into that tank.
Wow! Crocodile Donnie saves the day. Indeed, what would we have done? Who knows? Moral: Never trust a damn reptile!