What will be the allocations of Zs be like for dealers?

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Most US dealers wouldn't take orders w/o a release date from Nissan.
You certainly can try. ;)
That is why I hope Nissan announce the release date on the 17th.

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
My dealer was told they would find out their allocations this weekend. No orders will be taken but they’ll take deposits of however many they’re allotted.

Z34_2.0

First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I saw a post on the Z group that said each dealer were only getting two Zs each.

Google says Nissan has 1,082 deals in the States so that would mean 2,164 Zs for the first wave of production.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
In Aus my dealer is under the impression he will get three. They are one of the largest dealers where I live, but I can’t see that they would get more than a US dealer. Also wouldn’t make sense that each one would get the same, surely the bigger dealerships would get more than the smaller ones or country locations.
For me it doesn’t really matter because we will only get one model, I’m second on the list and the first guy wants an automatic whilst I want manual. I REALLY wanted yellow but after seeing the blue and other rendering I think I would be happy with any two tone colours other than Silver or Boulder, preferably not black because of the upkeep.
Thank god in Aus it’s illegal to sell above recommended retail price, just a waiting game fir us…particularly on what model we will get. If it’s sport…I’m out especially at the predicted 80k on road price tag my dealer gave

OP
OP
Zboy

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
I saw a post on the Z group that said each dealer were only getting two Zs each.

Google says Nissan has 1,082 deals in the States so that would mean 2,164 Zs for the first wave of production.
I can already sense the mark ups coming lol. ?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N

Unless it came from a reliable source, and not just some random person, I don't see the point in putting weight in it. Way too much uncertainty in the manufacturing process, among a million other reasons. You can say anything online, doesn't mean it's true.

For example, I have 4 heads, 6 arms, and I've a 2023 Z in my driveway already. See?

I just don't think it's healthy to give oxygen to rumors like this. I'd imagine we'll find out as soon as it's set in concrete. We've plenty of reputable people chasing down information.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
In Aus my dealer is under the impression he will get three. They are one of the largest dealers where I live, but I can’t see that they would get more than a US dealer. Also wouldn’t make sense that each one would get the same, surely the bigger dealerships would get more than the smaller ones or country locations.
For me it doesn’t really matter because we will only get one model, I’m second on the list and the first guy wants an automatic whilst I want manual. I REALLY wanted yellow but after seeing the blue and other rendering I think I would be happy with any two tone colours other than Silver or Boulder, preferably not black because of the upkeep.
Thank god in Aus it’s illegal to sell above recommended retail price, just a waiting game fir us…particularly on what model we will get. If it’s sport…I’m out especially at the predicted 80k on road price tag my dealer gave
Why are you so worried about the base, You guys always get the good stuff from Nissan!

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
I was told in 8 weeks all sales staff are going for Nissan training for the new product line !

I hope everyone else on this forums gets the Z of there choice !

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Why are you so worried about the base, You guys always get the good stuff from Nissan!
Because not all manufacturers give us the good stuff, and given financial restrictions and chip issues ( larger screen etc) they may decide to go down market.
Also we will most like not get either sport or performance, more likely be a mix of the two….

You are correct that Nissan usually does look after us BUT with changing times and situations
Until it’s confirmed I will worry ….