What is your maximum 'willingness to pay'?

Do you think I over paid?

• Total voters

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Nissan Z Dealership List - this is being updated constantly.
With only 240 Protos, not surprising, all these will be snatched up by collectors or flippers. One Puerto Rican just got his delivery with 'only' $10K ADM which is not bad, per FB 2023 Nissan Z Enthusiast Group.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
With only 240 Protos, not surprising, all these will be snatched up by collectors or flippers. One Puerto Rican just got his delivery with 'only' $10K ADM which is not bad, per FB 2023 Nissan Z Enthusiast Group.
How do know that he's a collector or flipper? Is Puerto Rico’s allocation included in that 240?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
How do know that he's a collector or flipper? Is Puerto Rico’s allocation included in that 240?
I didn’t mean to tie the two, that person was a buyer, not alluding being a collector, but could be who knows.

jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW 330i
Coral Springs Nissan in South Florida has a $50k ADM. I was clearly not interested in paying that especially since I do not want the proto spec. I didn't bother negotiating because I knew I didn't want it but the Sales Manager agreed to lower the markup to $35k without me even asking for a discount. He said they're not accepting anymore orders because they already have about 70 ahead of me and Nissan has 700+ orders overall...not sure how that list will hold up with $50k markups... They called me while I was driving home to ask if I wanted to leave a deposit... Can't help but wonder why they can't just call 1 of the 700 people waiting...

tempImagegFS6C8.jpg

tempImageUSJYFq.png

tempImagervH6Xp.png

Last edited:

Rhane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
my local nissan has a proto for 10k over, but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger :/ may just take my manual supra allocation over it since its delivering early Oct

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
my local nissan has a proto for 10k over, but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger :/ may just take my manual supra allocation over it since its delivering early Oct
IS the dealer where you are on the list for one - are they guaranteeing MSRP or is it a 'crap shoot' still?

Rhane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
IS the dealer where you are on the list for one - are they guaranteeing MSRP or is it a 'crap shoot' still?
It’s on the lot and it’s MSRP +10k markup. Honestly if it was a manual, I would’ve purchased it but I think the manual is requirement for me at this point haha

Travis Sy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2014 Nissan GTR, 2016 Porsche GT3rs
Hey guys! Just picked up my new Z a few days ago. So far really happy with the car! In this video I talk about how I got the car and how much I paid! Do you think I over paid?