What has your dealer told you about the Nissan Z?

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
I was thinking about ordering a scat pack since I really don't want to wait until early next year for the z and I like the look of the Challenger better. But the dealers I have been talking to do not seem to eager to order one at the discount they told me about a few weeks ago and they can't guarantee the trade amount I'd get in the 7-8 weeks or so it would take for the car to come in. So I found a 1320 in CA with the exact options I want, but not in my favorite color. I wanted a Sinamon Stick and this one is Gomango. IDK, it is a good color too and they have a 3.5k discount on the car which is good in the current environment. I figure it would cost about a grand to ship the car to my place in Ohio and I would have to sell my car separately so a little bit of a hassle. If I were to order, I could probably get it for about the same price and would save on the difference in the tax amount, but would have to wait a couple months. Although I'm also thinking about the widebody trim and could just wait until August to get concrete info on the z.

IMPUL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Infiniti g35x, 2015 Nissan Micra
Occupation
Liuna Local 183
Hopefully we’ll get a few forum sponsorship dealerships who are willing to advertise here that they will sell without a mark up.

IMPUL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Infiniti g35x, 2015 Nissan Micra
Occupation
Liuna Local 183
So what I found out so far is exactly nothing.
But I did tell Nissan London that I want four(4) of them because I want to tune and resell them.
Working on a partnership with Z1motorsports (California) for a shipping hub for their Nissan Z/G OEM+ parts in Canada based out of London area.