First Name
Wesgoo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camry
Occupation
Retired
For those who have been able to buy one, what was your out the door cost?

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
My dealership in Kirkland, WA is putting a 5k markup on the Zs they are selling.

brianbot5000

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Lexus GS350
My dealership in Kirkland, WA is putting a 5k markup on the Zs they are selling.
Lee Johnson?

I hate that these words are coming out of my mouth, but i could live with $5k over. Once theyā€™ve fixed the manual transmissionā€¦

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Some might think thatā€™s personal

anime

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bike
paying 70k for a 50k car, nah iā€™m cool bruh

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Some might think thatā€™s personal
I've worked for a government agency for a while now, our income is public record. Took a while to get used to not being able to keep that stuff private, but now I'm used to it. Who cares, what can anyone do with that info, besides get an idea of what the market is getting....

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
Which dealership?

I checked the one that came up on Google, but they didn't have any Z's.....

Because I'd probably be ok with 5k over on a Sport....
Lee Johnson Nissan in Kirkland. They just had one sent to them, a black sport trim with red interior, and called me to offer me a chance to buy it, but its an auto so I passed. I've given them a $1k deposit and I'm 7th on the list at the moment. Easily the best dealership I've worked with so far. I tried Bellevue Nissan but they were the folks that were charging $129k for the proto.

justnic

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fit, grom
Occupation
Mechanic
Lee Johnson Nissan in Kirkland. They just had one sent to them, a black sport trim with red interior, and called me to offer me a chance to buy it, but its an auto so I passed. I've given them a $1k deposit and I'm 7th on the list at the moment. Easily the best dealership I've worked with so far. I tried Bellevue Nissan but they were the folks that were charging $129k for the proto.
Ayyy youā€™ve got your ā€˜pre orderā€™ for Kirkland as well!!
numero 1 over here.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
Wish I could make a deposit. I've talked to like 4 dealerships and wasn't able to. I'm supposedly on a call list for my local dealer but I have no clue what spot I am lol

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
#7 for what? What have they agreed to?

Sorry for being cynical, I just feel like being #7 may not mean much if they think they can sell them for big markups off the showroom floor...

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
#7 for what? What have they agreed to?

Sorry for being cynical, I just feel like being #7 may not mean much if they think they can sell them for big markups off the showroom floor...
Before I gave them any money they put in writing that theyā€™re only charging a $5k markup on all the Zs they sell. Other dealerships in the area have charged crazy amounts but thankfully Lee Johnson seems pretty honest. Yeah being 7th is gonna be a bit of a wait, but Iā€™m a patient guy.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Before I gave them any money they put in writing that theyā€™re only charging a $5k markup on all the Zs they sell. Other dealerships in the area have charged crazy amounts but thankfully Lee Johnson seems pretty honest. Yeah being 7th is gonna be a bit of a wait, but Iā€™m a patient guy.
hopefully they hold up to their end of the bargain. any idea if there are similar agreements between the people ahead of you?

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
hopefully they hold up to their end of the bargain. any idea if there are similar agreements between the people ahead of you?
No idea. But I'd imagine that its a similar deal. They have several other car dealerships attached there, so I think they've got enough volume to not be assholes about their prices. The philosophy they have is "We don't want to sell you just this car, we want to sell you your next car too." So they take a more long term approach to getting customers. I'm not saying they're without fault, but so far my interactions with them have been positive.