What are your top 3 colors for the new Z?

Top 3 Exterior Colors

• Total voters

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I'm anxiously awaiting it being spotted, as it's remaining my dark horse. I've seen the color in person and it is gorgeous.
Rosewood is a great colour, but it's probably better suited to a 90s Buick or an airport rental - it doesn't really seem to be a sports car colour. My immediate thought on seeing a Rosewood Z on the road would be "I wonder what secretary/dental hygienist/nurse splurged on that car?"

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Hmmm

1. Boulder / red
2. Seiran / blk
3. Orange / blk

Anybody wanna trade once they show at dealers??

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
1. Everest White
2. Seiran Blue
3. Ikazuchi Yellow

If the gun metallic was a slightly darker shade (think Watkins Glen on the C7 Corvette) and had the black roof it would be fighting EW for the first place spot.

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
Grey
Dark Red
???

I want a solid color. White would be at the top of the list, but I want somebody to have the roof repainted before I consider doing so too lol. To each their own, but the black roof is not for me and white and other colors should be offered without the black roof.

When I sold for Nissan the new Sentra came along. Looking at a black roof sentra and a solid color one next to each other ugh imho the black roof was just a huge turnoff. I'm certain that potential buyers will be lost due to the fact of their only being 3 solid colors. A solid blue like the wangan midnight car would go so hard as would pearl white.

/rant

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I think ALL the colors should have the option for a black roof or body colored roof.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Hmmm

1. Boulder / red
2. Seiran / blk
3. Orange / blk

Anybody wanna trade once they show at dealers??
ready to trade the mustang?

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
Rosewood is a great colour, but it's probably better suited to a 90s Buick or an airport rental - it doesn't really seem to be a sports car colour. My immediate thought on seeing a Rosewood Z on the road would be "I wonder what secretary/dental hygienist/nurse splurged on that car?"
?

My aunt is a retired dentist who bought two new burgundy Zs(86 NA and 92 TT).

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Grey
Dark Red
???

I want a solid color. White would be at the top of the list, but I want somebody to have the roof repainted before I consider doing so too lol. To each their own, but the black roof is not for me and white and other colors should be offered without the black roof.

When I sold for Nissan the new Sentra came along. Looking at a black roof sentra and a solid color one next to each other ugh imho the black roof was just a huge turnoff. I'm certain that potential buyers will be lost due to the fact of their only being 3 solid colors. A solid blue like the wangan midnight car would go so hard as would pearl white.

/rant
white with white roof / red interior/ red calipers / bronze wheels...would be the bomb!

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I'd bet the black roof trend currently promulgated by a few carmakers will end fairly soon, leaving cars so equipped looking dated before their time.