Bunnzilla

First Name
Bunny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stanza Wagon
Regarding the picture at the gas pumps: Was anyone else taken aback by how much longer the gunmetal one looks? I am assuming it must be the angle plus color difference, but they barely look like the same car.

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Regarding the picture at the gas pumps: Was anyone else taken aback by how much longer the gunmetal one looks? I am assuming it must be the angle plus color difference, but they barely look like the same car.
Agree. I thought lighter cars are supposed to look bigger?

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Strange how the grey car looks lo
I was going to say the same thing. Very curious. I figured it just must be the angle

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Depends on smartphone model and any options that model may or may not have enabled. Many newer smartphones will apply some amount of corrective processing to "improve" images, my wife has an S20 and it can make the worst pic scenario look unreal (literally) good. She swears she didn't turn on any effects. Depending on that guy's phone, it may have incorrectly tried to correct the angle by stretching some of the pic.

That also explains the color differences mentioned earlier, all current smartphones have auto white balance enabled and they can change apparent colors depending on the lighting situation, warehouse lighting such as cheap LED or Metal Halide can cause most smartphones to become real inaccurate on color, but in daylight most smartphones are quite accurate.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Totally matter of opinion, but I'm really disliking the dark wheels on these 2 Z's.
When I get a Z I hope someone will pay me OK money to take them off my hands. I'm putting the silver Enkei's from my Q60 on day 1 of owning a Z.

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
What I find interesting in the first picture is that the bottom of the front bumper on the Gun metallic almost looks "cut out/blacked out" because of the lighting. I kind of like this look better than the normal rectangular shape. I'm thinking I'd wrap that bottom part black to give it the look as it appears here.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
What I find interesting in the first picture is that the bottom of the front bumper on the Gun metallic almost looks "cut out/blacked out" because of the lighting. I kind of like this look better than the normal rectangular shape. I'm thinking I'd wrap that bottom part black to give it the look as it appears here.
Interesting idea. Maybe someone can do a pshop? If it does look good, it's possible Nissan is saving it for the Nismo.