Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I’ve heard some rumblings about the above date will be released.

The above link is a new video on YouTube and says he can’t release HIS review of the car till the 18th of May. Which makes sense with the May 16 price reveal.

something to look forward to.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeTX

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bike
Occupation
Broker/ Software Engineer
weird that we haven't received a leak of the price yet. tells me that Nissan didn't even give them the price in the first place

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I just don‘t get it…day month year…it goes in order.
who thought month day year makes any sense…so unorderly 🤣😂
I used to live and work in other countries, so I am quite used to d/m/y. It does make sense. At my engineering job, we also must constantly switch between metric/standard (I have nearly 2x the tools just for that) and C/F. I've already memorized the conversions and am quite comfortable with the quick math
But, I like that the USA does things it's own way, I'm glad we don't really follow lots of things the rest of the world does.

Oh, BTW, English syntax is also "unorderly" compared to almost every other language!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I used to live and work in other countries, so I am quite used to d/m/y. It does make sense. At my engineering job, we also must constantly switch between metric/standard (I have nearly 2x the tools just for that) and C/F. I've already memorized the conversions and am quite comfortable with the quick math
But, I like that the USA does things it's own way, I'm glad we don't really follow lots of things the rest of the world does.

Oh, BTW, English syntax is also "unorderly" compared to almost every other language!
Well you guys are individuals I give you that 😂
I just couldn’t pass up on a little dig…all in good fun.
Im a big cruiser and I do have to say I always get caught out on embarkation with Royal Caribbean …it just confuses me, but I must admit, that’s not hard to do

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
I just don‘t get it…day month year…it goes in order.
who thought month day year makes any sense…so unorderly 🤣😂
Yep. Although, realistically it should probably go year, month, day, most other things go from biggest measurement on the left to smallest on the right, e.g.
  • Hours : Minutes : Seconds (11:23:34)
  • Metres, centimetres, millimetres (6m, 37cm, and 15mm)
  • Feet and inches (6'5")
  • etc.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Well you guys are individuals I give you that 😂
I just couldn’t pass up on a little dig…all in good fun.
Im a big cruiser and I do have to say I always get caught out on embarkation with Royal Caribbean …it just confuses me, but I must admit, that’s not hard to do
And you guys still drive on the wrong side of the road 😏 and what’s with the left hand shifting?!😳

We need a separate sticky thread just for this discussion 👍✌hah