• Total voters

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Are you guys thinking at initial public launch it will only come in yellow?

SPOHN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350,G35,G37,370
Occupation
Lineman
Getting a black car but I wouldn’t mind a matte black roof. Just not the pillars. If I had another color I’d want colored matched.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Yea, I'll take the two tone. I wanted to do black roof on my 370z, and the "floating roof" appearance looks really good on the Z bodystyle. I mean, actually, I'll do the single tone, and just wrap the top so that way depending on what the wheel/body mods I go with will look better.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Voted two tone, but feel like it may depend on the color. I'll probably end up going white with black roof.

I had my roof wrapped gloss black on my E92 and removed it after a short while. Wasn't really a fan of it on that car, but it suits the Z really well.

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
I like the two tone because it's honestly one of the only bits of design thats actually new and different from older Z's. But I like the single body more now though because after seeing the Proto for so long, when you see a render of single body tone it's a little shocking. Plus I don't remember any other z being two tone? So I think it just brings it back to heritage more with the single body color.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I'll take the black roof, really contrasts the katana swoop, that's a key design on the Z35. Think will pop really well with any variations of Daytona Blue or Sunset Orange, my choices for now. Also looks great on white though!