West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Although I don't like the yellow Proto Z, holy crap that's ignorant to take a 1/240 car and bastardize it. Yeah, yeah, I know it's his money, but damn, 1 collectible version immediately ruined.
The question is though…is it his money?
One of very few delivered in the US and just happens to go to a b grade you tuber …more likely someone paid for it for him, to do exactly this…and what’s worse, genuine enthusiasts have no chance

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
I could understand why most of you wouldn't like him, but gotta hand it to him. He's built a brand and a following. Him getting anything sought after is going to garner envy. I'm interested to see what Dustin Williams will do with his when he gets it. Maybe that'll push him to finish his wife's S30.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
the guy does come off as a d-bag. however, in order to get his build ready for SEMA he needs to start asap. sadly this means a Proto Z has to be sacrificed.

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
iirc he used one of the limited editions for that build
With the J29 LE I think there were like 1,500 units and the only differences were red mirror caps, black wheels and a stupid plaque on the dash

nms1s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW F32 440i, BMW G20 330i
As much as I understand his content is for dopey children who unironically yell "is that a Supra?!" at every coupe they see, I have no issues with him butchering a Proto. We know half of those cars are about to spin into traffic and get totaled exiting the dealership lol, plus they happen to be the only ones available right now and guys gotta do his thing to feed content to his audience.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Kids these days don’t want intellectual material…they want mind numbing ridiculously stupid material …..it dosent bode well for the future
There are five kids in my wife's 5th grade class this year, unable to tie their shoes. Things seem to be getting worse in terms of behavior and abilities. (To be fair, I'm not sure yet if it's due to some demographic changes in the particular school community, or a general larger societal degrading.) But anyway it's concerning.

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
There are five kids in my wife's 5th grade class this year, unable to tie their shoes. Things seem to be getting worse in terms of behavior and abilities. (To be fair, I'm not sure yet if it's due to some demographic changes in the particular school community, or a general larger societal degrading.) But anyway it's concerning.

Bet they are great at tik tok challenges and following other tik tok idiots.