DEUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX8, '23 BRZ
Can I ask what the appeal is? Just skimmed through half a dozen.. I'm not getting it.
Feel good, reality tv type car content. Just TJ and hanging out with the boyz lmao. yeah basically just reality tv but car related.

DEUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX8, '23 BRZ
Does everything he say still sound like a question?
I can't take people who speak like that seriously.
Yes he still sounds like that mainly because like i said in my previous comment/criticism, his lack of car knowledge lmao. Even his brain knows it and he can't help but talk like that.

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Of course he is, that's how he gets the clicks 😂
I can’t bear it when stock cars are over modified …at least on the exterior. Makes me 😢. It’s like so many Beautiful women I know get over modified in their faces with plastic surgery!!

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Yes he still sounds like that mainly because like i said in my previous comment/criticism, his lack of car knowledge lmao. Even his brain knows it and he can't help but talk like that.

Maybe so but there are so many that speak like that.
It's like a world wide pandemic of people who lack knowledge.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Fair enough if you enjoy this style but there's infinite amounts of well produced, educational and thought provoking content also available so we're certainly not stuck for choice.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Fair enough if you enjoy this style but there's infinite amounts of well produced, educational and thought provoking content also available so we're certainly not stuck for choice.
Kids these days don’t want intellectual material…they want mind numbing ridiculously stupid material …..it dosent bode well for the future