First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Exactly what we've been predicting? Influencers getting cars before regular people?
They can afford to pay more...TJ just bought his GF a Urus...He can afford to pay $10k markup since he'll make that money back after 4 videos along with the sales he'll get from the Superhunter widebody kits.

Us po' folk have to wait for the market to go down and dealers to be nicer

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Exactly what we've been predicting? Influencers getting cars before regular people?
Exactly my thoughts. Influencers, and tuning/parts companies appear to be the first of the lot to pick these up. I'm guessing because spare no expense.

I get that they're just the Proto's so far, and they don't care about flipping out the 100k with ADM to be the first Youtuber so they get the content. We called it.

It's kind of a shame for those guys, especially the Aussies who've been "preordered" for over a year and still waiting for a drip of luck, the USA guys who've been in the dark, and practically in a lottery/bid war situation. The Canadians who continue to be also in the dark, and have yet to see a car for retail land on a lot.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
$10K increase is a lot of money for vast majority of the population, bro... are you that out of touch? lol

ps... don't normalize it. Need to aim for invoice price purchase ;)
Uh, excuse me with your micro aggression.....

What makes you think I identify as "bro"?🤡

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Was it only $10k?
Not sure if it was $10k ( i believe the dealership had it for $125k). I know @71zman paid the $8k, but that's still alot. Of course, each individuals situation is different, but regardless, in the video TJ states they came to an understanding for pricing and he did it...so could be $75k or $100k..doesn't matter....after purchasing the cars he has/had he can 100% afford it and more so it's an investment he'll get great returns on..lucky SOB

nms1s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW F32 440i, BMW G20 330i
They can afford to pay more...TJ just bought his GF a Urus...He can afford to pay $10k markup since he'll make that money back after 4 videos along with the sales he'll get from the Superhunter widebody kits.

Us po' folk have to wait for the market to go down and dealers to be nicer
In this video he mentions its sponsored by one of those crap watch companies, so its safe to say he's made his money back already by just saying their name lol