First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager

I will not call it a 400z, as that is not what it is. Hate that. Also hate the stance on this thing. Color is nice though. Still annoyed he chopped up a special edition Z.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
oh wow, they jsut slapped the kit over the fenders and left the repeater/lights in place under it

so it pokes out

way to rush and do a 1/2 ass job.

(at least it does not have a bluetooth driveshaft.)

1667417787540.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
kraftmatic

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
Not gonna give him my view because him (and that abomination) should be put on trial at The Hague, but agreed with you on color - big Laguna Seca Blue BMW energy, which I dig.
Agreed. Can't stand this kit on the car. A bunch of non functional vents and lines added to such a cleanly designed vehicle.
oh wow, they jsut slapped the kit over the fenders and left the repeater/lights in place under it

so it pokes out

whaY to rush and do a 1/2 ass job.

(at least it does not have a bluetooth driveshaft.)

1667417787540.png
I did not think I could hate this body kit more, and yet here we are! That's really annoying.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
not a fan of white wheels on cars that aren't white, but i gotta admit they look good with this blue.

just goes to show that the z can pull off nearly any color...

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Absolutely hate what he did to this car. I get it he wanted to bring something first and new with the Z and Sema but OMG gimme a break he destroyed one of 96 MT Proto Z's . Now only 95 left. so dang Ugly now. It's like a Beautiful Female getting plastic surgery and ending up forever marred.

OP
OP
kraftmatic

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
Absolutely hate what he did to this car. I get it he wanted to bring something first and new with the Z and Sema but OMG gimme a break he destroyed one of 96 MT Proto Z's . Now only 95 left. so dang Ugly now. It's like a Beautiful Female getting plastic surgery and ending up forever marred.

Something I just noticed as well, look at how god awful the gas cap looks now. It stands out like a sore thumb with this widebody kit. Just terrible.

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Something I just noticed as well, look at how god awful the gas cap looks now. It stands out like a sore thumb with this widebody kit. Just terrible.
The reality is Nissan designers made the gas cap as large as it is so it would look proportionate with the rear fender lines. Imagine if they made it half the size and the edges were cut in the middle of the fender hump. They got it right. And they had to make it functional for the gas filler nozzle to fit at the pump as well. For his build to be proper he would have had to modify the Tank filler nozzle and extend it and make a new cap as well as move the hinges. Maybe then it would look halfway decent. As it is now it's just a gaping gash in the fender and ruins the clean lines of the Rear Fender design. Since I am on it the Side Skirts are equally an aesthetic abomination as they appear to be tacked on instead of flow with the overall vehicle design. Compare these to the Aftermarket Side Skirts of a Corvette C8 for example. No offense meant for TJ and his team but for my eye it's a full tear off and redo!

OP
OP
kraftmatic

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
The reality is Nissan designers made the gas cap as large as it is so it would look proportionate with the rear fender lines. Imagine if they made it half the size and the edges were cut in the middle of the fender hump. They got it right. And they had to make it functional for the gas filler nozzle to fit at the pump as well. For his build to be proper he would have had to modify the Tank filler nozzle and extend it and make a new cap as well as move the hinges. Maybe then it would look halfway decent. As it is now it's just a gaping gash in the fender and ruins the clean lines of the Rear Fender design. Since I am on it the Side Skirts are equally an aesthetic abomination as they appear to be tacked on instead of flow with the overall vehicle design. Compare these to the Aftermarket Side Skirts of a Corvette C8 for example. No offense meant for TJ and his team but for my eye it's a full tear off and redo!
Whats crazy to me is there is not one single negative comment on this youtube channel. Just a bunch of people saying how amazing it looks. I want to send them all to the optometrist for a checkup, because they are obviously blind.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Whats crazy to me is there is not one single negative comment on this youtube channel. Just a bunch of people saying how amazing it looks. I want to send them all to the optometrist for a checkup, because they are obviously blind.
A lot of us are intentionally not going to his channel/videos because we don't want to add to the click metrics.

Also, YT has been censoring lots of comments.

I bet if you went and posted how you really felt, it'd be deleted or never actually posted.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
It's called "editing"...😂😂😂