Throttle house - Nissan Z vs Mustang GT vs Challenger Scat Pack - Drag & roll race

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Stop! Just stop it! It's dead already.

I don't even think this is a good GT car for the money. It's pretty obvious people are in love with it's looks, I get it, it's gorgeous. Or perhaps the Z heritage. Car lovers do irrational things. Enjoy.

But at this point I'm more curious to see how and if Nissan responds to this embarrassment.
Agree. If they priced it right, It would be fine. 40k should’ve been the performance model.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Do it. It's the only thing I could trade my mustang for. Never thought I would want more car than this, but Corvettes are greater than Mustangs and hopefully the C8 becomes a reliable car within the next year or two. One of my neighbors got one. It's larger than expected in person and a muscular exotic if I ever saw one. The sound is pure muscle. It's pretty awesome!
I got back from the dealer. I specd out my c8 and saw the price and said F that I can’t afford that. It was literally double the price of the Z at $114K. Albeit, I added Z51 and some other goodies. It came to $2000 a month for it CDN. Can’t afford it unfortunately.

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Agree. If they priced it right, It would be fine. 40k should’ve been the performance model.
Your kidding right.The 2003 350z performance model was 44k.These cars are priced accordingly.