DrivingEnthusiast

Reaction score
Car(s)
Focus RS, S2000, Stillen 'charged G37S, Boss 302
When you've had no new product for several years, and when you at last have a development budget, albeit very limited - this is how you educate the market about your heritage, what's unique, and why this is worth a look again. This type of marketing is how and why the new Z will get off to a great start.
Really great video - and compelling!!!

Snake

First Name
J
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 F150 Lariat 4x4 5.0, 2009 E93 335i
Occupation
Sales
Watched this on youtube last night.. fell asleep dreaming about rowing gears in a white Z. Marketing team killed it with this vid!

DrivingEnthusiast

Reaction score
Car(s)
Kudos to Nissan.. these videos are *great*! And we have several more months to go... so there must be a few more of these waiting in the wings.

nisslover

Reaction score
Car(s)
G37S Sedan 6-spd
One thing we need to figure out: are they showing these same videos in Japan, too... or do they have their own? And if so we need to get them!
This video was actually first shown in Japan a few months ago. I think they just added an English voiceover and releasing it here in NA.

DrivingEnthusiast

Reaction score
Car(s)
Fake news and poor video... the entire purpose of which is to get you to go his channel. And he needs to get the name right: "Z" not 400Z (which was never the name). This from somebody who claims to be somehow closer to Nissan.
We'll, we will just skip buying the car now because the mixer didn't turn up the sound.

Last edited:

West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
Wow...this is great, looks like a full release is only round the corner.
sound was great too ( I mean I know is computer generated, but hope it’s an accurate representation) ...and looks to confirm the name will simply be “Z” as we have thought for a while now
surely this means we are getting close, why bother making multiple promotions if your not close to selling it?

Last edited:

smhoward

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus gs430, 370z
Wow...this is great, looks like a full release is only round the corner.
sound was great too ( I mean I know is computer generated, but hope it’s an accurate representation) ...and looks to confirm the name will simply be “Z” as we have thought for a while now
surely this means we are getting close, why bother making multiple promotions if your not close to selling it?
Just to torture us...