the spoiler on the silver car looks different than the performance trim

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Do you know what paint code that is?
I believe it is NAM.
Holy shit, I LOVE! Especially in the sun. The titanium exhaust is a nice touch, too.
Thanks. I'll be honest when I saw the car online I wasn't sure about the color. The pictures that were posted were in horrible lighting and it looked off. But in person the color is much better, especially on a sunny day the car just pops. Had to go with the burnt tips as well; adds to the "flame" color.

Here's a video of it right after I had it paint corrected and ceramic coated. The paint looks liquid in sunlight it's that clear. Highly recommend everyone do the same to their Z or at least get it ceramic coated.

Bodz

First Name
Kendrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata, beetle
Occupation
Manager
NICE, IS THE RED ONE THE SPORTS TRIM BEC THERS NO DUCK BILL SPOILER?

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I believe it is NAM.

Thanks. I'll be honest when I saw the car online I wasn't sure about the color. The pictures that were posted were in horrible lighting and it looked off. But in person the color is much better, especially on a sunny day the car just pops. Had to go with the burnt tips as well; adds to the "flame" color.

Here's a video of it right after I had it paint corrected and ceramic coated. The paint looks liquid in sunlight it's that clear. Highly recommend everyone do the same to their Z or at least get it ceramic coated.

It looks a lot like my NAH Q60.
However, your car wears that color better than mine!

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
There is no spoiler on the red car.. but those look like the 19s right?? So either spoilerless is an option or they just haven’t tacked it on there yet.
No, these are both in the Sport trim with 18" dark-painted rims, no spoiler and dual exhaust sport grade muffler.

I do see what appears to be a red brake caliper which is a discrepancy from the spec sheet.

Last edited:

MARLEY

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie
Occupation
US Coast Guard
I’m really digging the silver.

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
No, these are both in the Sport trim with 18" dark-painted rims, no spoiler and dual exhaust sport grade muffler.

I do see what appears to be a red brake caliper which is a discrepancy from the spec sheet.
So the 18s look to be a very similar style to the Rays

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
These vehicles are pre-production units. Don't pay too much attention to the features.

Pre-production units are used for testing purposes, from fit and finish to extreme weather and driving, and everything in between.