Sport VS Performance VS Proto

c.jizzle

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2023 Nissan Z (performance)
Found this in my glove box. For those of you saying "tHe OnLy diFFeRenCe WiTh tHe PeRfoRmAnCe iS LSD." 🥴

IMG_20230411_181901631.jpg

OP
OP
c.jizzle

c.jizzle

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I haven't seen anyone say that.....
Join the Nissan Z groups on FB. But beware of the level of ignorance and clown behavior. I come to this group when I want to read mature posts lol.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
ok...
just know brake dancing on the bonnett of the 400z...sense it could damage the tyres

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Join the Nissan Z groups on FB. But beware of the level of ignorance and clown behavior. I come to this group when I want to read mature posts lol.

yeah its rough my posts over there are only going well because I have yet to mention I have a 9AT. as soon as that happens I will get 50 comments saying how my car is trash and im pathetic lol

OP
OP
c.jizzle

c.jizzle

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah its rough my posts over there are only going well because I have yet to mention I have a 9AT. as soon as that happens I will get 50 comments saying how my car is trash and im pathetic lol
I'm sure you having a gtr will make up for it lol

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Typical facebook comments lmfao

yeah its crazy. ive been running/working on car forums since 2004 with my350z and I rarely ever go on facebook until recently. I created an account to get on the Z pages back when I was helping out on the other Z forum (before their parent company layed my ass off lol) and it was like night and day the difference in people you encounter there. Im like where the hell do these people even come from. my take on it was forums have a higher rate of actual owners/would be owners and facebook is just like those same group people but then 80% randos.

the gatekeeping on there of dudes in civics that will ruin a guys post if its not a manual was at first just laughable to me but its so bad now it has to deter people from interacting

there could be a guy on there that was like hey everyone I served in the military my whole life now im retired and saved up for this Z im so proud of it what do you think??? swear to god the first comment will be its oh its auto garbage or someone will direct them to a page called pathetic auto scum

confused-why.gif