First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
One of the best colors still, even closest matching to my S30, but not sure I want it anymore. We will see thousands of this popular Seiran everywhere. Now looking at other less popular colors just to be more unique. Ugh.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
One of the best colors still, even closest matching to my S30, but not sure I want it anymore. We will see thousands of this popular Seiran everywhere. Now looking at other less popular colors just to be more unique. Ugh.
I hear ya in it seems like there's going to be a bunch of blue ones out there. That being said, blue or black are the only colors on my radar right now. I may change my mind once I see the yellow one in person tomorrow at Z Nationals.

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
I just realized from the title of this thread, isn't it Seiran Blue and not Serian blue

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Nissan got the names for new Z's yellow and blue from Japanese comics.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Too intense and neon for my taste, yellow or white for me. The latter two also integrate better with the black roof.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
If like me you find some of the blue photos make the Serian blue paint look oversaturated, watch a few of the intro videos from the big outlets on YouTube, they make the blue look less flashy and more appealing by far.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
I know there will be a ton of the blue ones, but I'm still interested in blue on blue. Only color I can see me second guessing is red, depending on shade, gloss, and metallic levels.

Minor springs, louvers, some deep dish wheels maybe something wild color wise like a deep purple or something with a polished lip. Car doesn't need much for me looks wise. Maybe a little more aggressive wing in flat/carbon.