SEIRAN BLUE Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
psst, @Haste, if you're looking for a Friday night project...

(feel like we all owe you a beer at this point for the amount of effort you've put in, lol)
? I can't at the moment, but I'll see what I can do later...

What are we thinking, just "Fairlady" centered above the Z or offset? The badge looks like it will overlap the tail light if centered, no? I'm not sure how this will look right.

I'm going to assume they'll produce these new badges for purchase since they trademarked this recently and it mentions ornamental badges. I believe all the prior badges have been different than this one:

1629516174602.png

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...nited-states-patent-and-trademark-office.317/

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I've made a pretty big fuss over Blue lol, but not sure whether I'm committed to blue interior... might be too much but this is the last of the ice I should indulge right? What about you?
Wouldn’t you be able to get Blue with black interior though?
Knowing Aus we won’t get interior colour it will be all black, which is fine by me

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
B

Wouldn’t you be able to get Blue with black interior though?
Knowing Aus we won’t get interior colour it will be all black, which is fine by me
Yeah I could get either but I'm convincing myself to get the blue interior. I think it will look really nice if I replace the seats later on. The all blue seats I think is what makes it look a little much compared to the Proto spec.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Definitely my top pick for the moment.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
as mentioned in the 'specs' thread, i would go with performance trim... blue paint, blue interior, bronze wheels and red calipers. then watch the wrx boys do a double take...

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
This is the Reddit posting, pictured above by @Administrator, yes in CA!! I've got to find it.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Front grille looks better in the photos immediately above than I have seen before - looks more 3 dimensional and less like it's unfinished. Or maybe I am just getting used to it....

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Front grille looks better in the photos immediately above than I have seen before - looks more 3 dimensional and less like it's unfinished. Or maybe I am just getting used to it....
no, it's def a lot better once the grill was made to look more visible rather than the black hole that was first presented on the proto...