First Name
Ira
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Service Manager for dealership
Well you won't be buying that combo on this planet, for the 2023 model year at the very least. Blue is black roof only.
Well guess I will be wrapping the roof of my Z. I would like to have more of a solid color.

GrishTXU

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus CT200h Lexus GX 570
I went to the Dallas auto show today and saw the Z in the flesh. I haven’t been a fan of the front grille and was concerned that seeing it in real life might make somehow like the car less.

My fear was put to bed immediately upon seeing the Z. I think the front end is great and I want the Z a 100x more now than before seeing it. Photos of the front simply don’t do it any justice and don’t capture the full presence of the Z-which is AWESOME!

Anyone change their mind about something with the car after seeing it?

84905B1D-0A73-4545-9DB5-BDC8B9AF72F2.jpeg

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Anyone change their mind about something with the car after seeing it?
Two things: the car I saw was yellow, and I realized it was too intense for me personally, and I also realized I'd feel the same about the equally intense blue. But I was still questioning my Gun Metallic reservation until I saw a sample substrate painted that colour in the Nissan studio, it looked much richer and more interesting than it does in many of the videos and photos we've seen of it.