Saw the Z in person at my dealer today 📸

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
I have a deposit I put in Feb right after the online window closed my sales guy told me they haven’t opened up new allocations yet but he will let me know. Hopefully I will get one in time for summer but it will be June already in 2 weeks so we’ll see

7DA00087-9DAF-4220-B159-1CC7215178E0.jpeg

BDBF71AD-F077-4FB1-902B-E6A8A9C6D59C.jpeg

8FFD3801-FBB0-43D9-A3E8-3C324A1A447C.jpeg

F9D33C23-F7F9-4218-BFB4-6B6C1343A387.jpeg

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
After online deadline closed? Hope it works out and the dealership sells you one!

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
After online deadline closed? Hope it works out and the dealership sells you one!
Yeah.. I guess it depends when the next order window opens up but I know I’m one of the first ones in line

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Kinda sad I didn’t go red now, went yellow because I’ve always wanted a yellow car, but my one temptation is the mazda soul red, and whilst this isn’t it there is something about the way it looks with the black that makes it pop.

still happy with my choice, but if I couldn’t get the yellow I definetly wouldn’t be disappointed in this
@Boulder2023z what were you in person impressions, did it alleviate any concerns? And did it raise any?

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Kinda sad I didn’t go red now, went yellow because I’ve always wanted a yellow car, but my one temptation is the mazda soul red, and whilst this isn’t it there is something about the way it looks with the black that makes it pop.

still happy with my choice, but if I couldn’t get the yellow I definetly wouldn’t be disappointed in this
@Boulder2023z what were you in person impressions, did it alleviate any concerns? And did it raise any?
The first thing I noticed was it looks a lot beefier/wider in person. Also I was very impressed by the interior quality, and the seats were very bolstered and felt similar if not better than recaros. Lastly, I’m 6’5” and the seat goes back very far so I was happy about that. I wish the steering wheel went up slightly more but I still have room. Trunk is very big for a coupe

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
The first thing I noticed was it looks a lot beefier/wider in person. Also I was very impressed by the interior quality, and the seats were very bolstered and felt similar if not better than recaros. Lastly, I’m 6’5” and the seat goes back very far so I was happy about that. I wish the steering wheel went up slightly more but I still have room. Trunk is very big for a coupe
Great…I need to fit my weekly shopping in the boot so very important 🤣🤣

im glad you seem impressed. In Aus I dint think we will get to see them in person before we commit, so it’s good to hear others thoughts that are not part of the media
thanks 🙏

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Great…I need to fit my weekly shopping in the boot so very important 🤣🤣

im glad you seem impressed. In Aus I dint think we will get to see them in person before we commit, so it’s good to hear others thoughts that are not part of the media
thanks 🙏
No worries 👍 yea it actually took my breath away. The first words out of my mouth were “that’s beautiful”