Rocket Bunny duckbill wing without kit

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Ever since I had my S2000 back in the day I’ve always liked the look of a simple duckbill wing. Without getting too aggressive, I think the Rocket Bunny might be ok and work without the rest of the kit. Any other opinions? It kind of reminds me of the old school look (especially if it was paired with a set of over fenders). But without the over fenders, I think it may work alone
IMG_6300.jpeg

IMG_6347.png

IMG_6349.png

IMG_6300.jpeg

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
my personal opinion is it would overpower the rear of the car. its pretty high and without those fenders and quaters I just think it will be out of proportion. if it was maybe half or even 3/4 as tall then I think it might work

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
my personal opinion is it would overpower the rear of the car. its pretty high and without those fenders and quaters I just think it will be out of proportion. if it was maybe half or even 3/4 as tall then I think it might work
I agree….but not that I want to….lol. Hopefully somebody comes out with something similar but just not as high. I’m ok with the overall width of it though

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
width is fine because you can even see from the spy shots of the NISMO is its new spoiler extends over onto the quarters. its just the height and the slope are a bit much on an otherwise stock looking Z imo

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
width is fine because you can even see from the spy shots of the NISMO is its new spoiler extends over onto the quarters. its just the height and the slope are a bit much on an otherwise stock looking Z imo
What about if a front lip and splitter were added to balance out the front and rear?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
it does look a bit tall.
are there more pics from a distance and at different angles?

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
It will still not look right on stock suspension and wheels.
I wouldn’t do anything exterior related without the car having a set of wheels and suspension. This would all be later on down the road

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
it does look a bit tall.
are there more pics from a distance and at different angles?
I would have to watch the YouTube video I saw and take screenshots again. Those were all that I took